KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » little question

little question
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Ummm, I believe that Cannes is considered the Beverly Hills of Europe cool

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 08:30 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well it aint.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 09:14 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I would hate to have to be a French person on this board roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 10:34 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Cannes sucks. Just a port with extremely expensive yahts and a dinkly little town with no atmosphere at all. Try Marseille instead.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 09:54 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Try any country but France.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 09:56 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh come on. That's nonsense. Utter, utter nonsense, KJ. I WON'T HAVE THAT!!!

I've been to places in france where there were no French people, it was quite nice. evil face

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 10:04 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

You got to love France ...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 02:12 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

No you gotta hate France when you seem to be allergic to it!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:19 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I think that deep down inside, you all wish you were Frenchies stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:24 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Nope most definitely not! Alhough if I were a french girl then maybe I wouldn't be allergic to the country! Hmmm!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:36 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

jealous, jealous, jealousroll eyes (sarcastic) , what's so bad about the French anyway?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:39 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

What on earth is there to be jealous of? I like being a brit thank you very much! And there is nothing that bad about the french way but like I said when I seem to be allergic to the country, it wouldn't be a good idea to live there now would it?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:44 PM
Tex
Yumsz

So I take it your allergic to great style, fabulous food, and fine scents?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:47 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Foul food! Expensive rubbish and smelly french people actually.

But I don't know what I am allergic to actually. But it is definitely something. Horrible. three times I have been and all three times I have gotten a dreadul rash all over my chest and it has made my asthma unbarable. I count the hours until I can go home again!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:54 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Wow, that sucks! You should take some Lysol along and spray every French person you see evil face

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:55 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Or perhaps Ishould just stay away from the country and never ever go there again!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:59 PM
Tex
Yumsz

So are you allergic to any other countries?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 04:01 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

None so far! But I would hae to visit every country in the world to know or certain wouldn't I!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 04:03 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Your probably allergic to Mexico too, I know I am, everyone is allergic to Mexico!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 04:06 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ooh that's somewhere I really want to go. My uncle said that if I ever get around to going and visiting him in Texas then he will take me to Mexico. How col would that be?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 04:25 PM