KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Favourite music

Favourite music
Started by: sand person no. 10

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

Learn something today Tex? big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 06:12 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yes, when I go shopping for those cuddly, viking horn hats, I'm going to get one in black stick out tongue evil face big grin wink

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 07:42 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Of course, when it comes to clothing the light spectrum hs nothing to do with it...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 08:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well beside the viking helmets, hats are for hicks from Dallas, horns are what you hicks put on the hood of your cars.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 09:15 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

laughing out loud It's every Texan's duty to have atleast one high quality cowboy hat smokin' I know who I'm running over with my cattle horn car evil face

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 01:03 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually white is the absence of color and the combination of all three primary colors of light. Black is the absence of light and the combination of all three primary colors of color.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 02:40 AM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Without a doubt the best band out there is Oasis. New album comes out early next year big grin Some other good one's are:

Flickerstick
The Verve and Ashcroft's solo work
U2
The Beatles(of course)
Hurricane #1
Travis
Third Eye Blind
Fuel
Stereophonics
Morning Maker

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 04:47 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Without a doubt the best band out there is Oasis

Well that is your opinion, I for one think Oasis is overrated and boring but thats, maybe just me.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 07:08 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

If all the Oasis albums would have been of the same calibre as the first they'd still be huuuage. The last one was under-rated though.

Did KJ mention Ian Brown? He da man, and his new track...

"...you've got the fear..... F - E - A - R, F - E - A - R..."

A monkey-like chap with musical genius. big grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 12:36 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

quote:
Originally posted by finti

Well that is your opinion, I for one think Oasis is overrated and boring but thats, maybe just me.

How can a band be overrated when the critics do nothing but rip them? Oh well, with the next album and Andy, Gem and Liam writing it will hopefully get the recognition it diserves.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 03:53 PM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Finti doesn't like anything that came out after the 70's roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 04:22 PM
finti

The fans make them overrated, I never listen to critics when it comes to music or movies.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 04:28 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I only listen to a couple of critics whose tastes closely resemble my own. P.S. Ebert is an idiot mad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 07:07 PM
KJ
Sausages

I never listen to any critic either. They are pointless.

Oasis are very underrated. They get nothing but greif from the music press. Unless there sales are down and the you can be sure they'll have them on the front cover.

Ian Brown is a genius. I just saw him on T.V wearing a pink jumper and dancing on one leg! smokin'

Old Post Sep 20th, 2001 07:15 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

::puts on pink jumper and dances on one leg:: Now I'm a genius too smokin'

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 03:48 AM
finti

Genius in Texas maybe, in Norway... a retard laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 06:50 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Only a retard would leave Texas for Norway stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 03:17 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Only a retard would be in Texas to begin with!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 04:31 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Only a retard would leave Texas for Norway
originally posted by Texas.

You missed the plane Tex? big grin cool

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 04:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hang on, Edna, I thought some of your family lived out there?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 07:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote