KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Must Buy Something!!!

Must Buy Something!!!
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Gabbert's has nice furniture, but since your broke, Pier 1. I'll let you borrow my college ID, it's 20% off and they never look at the picture wink ......I used to smoke back in 7th grade, I had a girlfriend who was a rotten apple, she made me smoke. Then there was Amanda who made me smoke weed.......I stoped smoking in 9th grade, drug tests at work roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 03:36 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Then tell her to stay away from those boys and look after her hair.

(is that what women tell there daughters? I don't know?) confused

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 03:37 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by queeq
Pssst finti.... *real soft voice* of course I don;t, but I have to make her believe I'm her mom... wink
Hey, I smoked for 10 years and apart from terrible coughs, incredibl;e weightbgain when I gve up and the hieghtened long term rish of cancer, it did me no harm...

Wha...?

Uh..

Oh! confused

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 06:15 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

What's wrong with my hair?...should I get it cut?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 09:05 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Huh?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 09:28 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Dim has hair???????????? eek! eek!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2001 09:55 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

queeq, did you think she was bald like a billiard ball? She is a beardi, so I assume her head has hair.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 06:35 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Ok fill me in on the beardi stuff, I think I missed that one embarrasment
"Give me a head with hair,
Long beautiful hair,
Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen,
Give me down to there hair, shoulder length or longer,
Here, baby, there momma, everywhere daddy, daddy,
Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair.
Flow it, show it, long as God can grow it, my hair."-

from the musical hair

Last edited by finti on Sep 22nd, 2001 at 06:55 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 06:52 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Good song. (if you still have hair wink )

Dim, go to Kay-Bee toys, they are about to sell all their SW stuffat 3/4ths off! I know it should be by the end of the month so keep an eye out.

Or, just go to Toys-R-Us, they always have a sale on SW. smile

I'm buying all my 4 yr old Neices SW toys there, so I dont feel guilty if she ruins them. ($2 each! can't beat that!)

And if you get too many for yourself, you can send some to me! big grin

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 09:14 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

laughing out loud I was just at Kay-Bee toys last night!...they didn't have what I wanted though..and Ep1 Trivial Pursuit. I can't find that stupid game anywhere.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 03:24 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I got that, it's quite good.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 10:23 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I'm confused, is Dim shopping for furniture or toys confused

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 10:38 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hmmmm women shoping for toys evil face
.....reminds me I need some new Duracells for my discman, cant be without music wink

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2001 11:11 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

LOL! I missed the point of this thread, but it seems that great minds think alike big grin

I'm going to the one in Richardson to get the Vader with removeable helmet, and the Let the wookie win Chewie!

cool

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 12:33 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

When I was little, my parents used to take me to FAO Schwartz at Northpark, now when I ask them to take me, they say no! big grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 01:58 AM
Dim
Creativity

I'm not interested in those kind of toys, thank you very much guys.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 05:02 AM
Jameous Woodshire

I loved going to Northpark when I was young, but it just isint the same anymore... I guess nothing is. sad

And Dim, I'm not an avid collector, I just want a few cool ones to place on my desk around my computer. Before EPI I had 4 OT guys around it, and after EPI I, I went with 4 PT guys (2 light, 2 dark each set)

Now, I want that Vader to take the place of my old Vader, and because Peter Mayhew is living in this area, he goes to almost all the conventions here, so I want that one to have him autograph.

My total amount of new SW figures is under 20, and I have only 3 of the origonal ones from when i was a kid.

BTW, KB had EPI Trivial Pursuit for $20. Too bad I'm broke or I might have got it for ya. (but not with that attitude! wink )

Anyway, sorry to get off topic.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 07:43 AM
queeq
Chaos

Maybe we should organise an internatiol Trivial Pursuit match with all of us. You know that a max of 36 can play that game right?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 12:28 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Trivial Persuit leads to fear.......fear leads to anger......anger leads to hate! Hate.......leads to .......suffering. sad

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 01:47 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Dim
I'm not interested in those kind of toys, thank you very much guys.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
So what kind of toys are you interested in Dim??? eek!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 02:11 PM