KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Indian Connection(revolutions)

The Indian Connection(revolutions)
Started by: anomaly12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rysdigital
the end has come

the father and mother of Sati weren't going to be deleted no expression why would they?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 09:37 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

They weren't. They just returned to their jobs in the Machine World, leaving the Matrix forever.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 10:05 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Yes, that is correct. I originally thought of them as programs, and they were trying to get Sati into the real world, however, i then realized it was the reverse, they were bringing her INTO the matrix....

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 10:24 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

yes

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 10:26 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeddyBear

This may seem like a dumb question, but why wouldn't Neo destroy Rama and his wife if he knew they worked for the machines?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 11:01 PM
TeddyBear is currently offline Click here to Send TeddyBear a Private Message Find more posts by TeddyBear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, that kinda is a dumb question, lol.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 11:09 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Neo didnt destroy Ramakandra and Kamala because he did not need to, he is trying to save humanity, and he has been told MULTIPLE times that humans and machines need to work together for a future to happen.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:34 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anomaly12
The Chosen One

Another dumb question ........wat is the machine world actually?is it another program? is it a mainframe computer? if not then how cud the two programs be going there? isnt mobil ave the place between the matrix and the REAL WORLD? so only people coming to or going from the real world wud visit the place? then how were rama and his family there? they cant go to the real world, they are programs!
P.S:
JediHDM> Vishnu's Avatar was called Ramachandra........agreed. but the name Rama Kandra just doesnt sound proper.thats why i think it is rama chandra.never mind i'll watch the movie again and confirm.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:28 AM
anomaly12 is currently offline Click here to Send anomaly12 a Private Message Find more posts by anomaly12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Well there are things that happen in the movie that suggests the real world is in fact just another part of the matrix.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:33 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Mordecai> There’s actually no longer ANYTHING that indicates there is a Matrix within the Matrix.

The Machine City (01) lies somewhere on the Arabian Peninsula (see Animatrix) in the real world. Just as Zion is in the real world.
The Trainman is like a computer-bus. Mobil Ave is like your computer trashcan if you like. Things aren’t deleted yet, but not IN the Matrix anymore. Nor in the real world. And if a program, which is NOT part of the Matrix, wishes to enter the Matrix, it has to gain access somehow.
01 would have a multitude of programs running, that have nothing to do with the Matrix at all.
And the Indian Man’s name in Revolutions IS Rama Kandra (Check the cast listings).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 03:20 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

It's cool coz in the song Navras, they say "Shanti.." which means PEACE.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 03:43 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anomaly12
The Chosen One

audioheem> i gave u the translation of the whole shloka they say(see my first post). i believe all of it is really cool.

The Omega> if 01 is in the real world, then how can programs be living there? if some programs arent part of the matrix then wat r they part of? is there anything else to be part of,for programs?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 04:42 PM
anomaly12 is currently offline Click here to Send anomaly12 a Private Message Find more posts by anomaly12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Anomaly12> I’m not sure I understand your question.
01 would have machines running around to do various tasks, and they’d have programs for those tasks. The machine world, is a society, just like we have, now, a human society. The matrix is used to keep the power-sources dormant, and that power goes to 01 (the power-cables Neo see at Mobil Ave).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:21 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

Cool [spoiler] Sati!

Hi guys just went to see revos and... a few points.

the oracle learns sati to bake cookies perhaps she is a new form of the oracle!!! big grin

Could Sati be a back-up one? She changed the sky and stuff in the end

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:23 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

omg this was supposed to be a topic!!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:53 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeddyBear

>Anomaly, the machines rely on programs in the real world just as they use them in the matrix. The machines need to be programmed to do things. Rama says he's systems manager of something in the real world(i forget what exactly), that means he is the program that governs it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:01 PM
TeddyBear is currently offline Click here to Send TeddyBear a Private Message Find more posts by TeddyBear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

anomaly12, think of the internet being the Matrix and your computer being the Machine World. You can download programs from the internet and use them on your computer, such as AOL and games. That is what they're doing in Revolutions.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 08:16 PM
lemon

Sati is an incarnation of Lakshmi, and is married to rama-kandra (either spelling) who is an incarnation of Vishnu, and Kamala is an incarnation of Kali who is the goddess of transformation and death, she is also referred to as the universal mother.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 07:00 PM
lemon is currently offline Click here to Send lemon a Private Message Find more posts by lemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lemon

There is no reason to believe that they are going to be deleted. I think they even say that they are returning to their world w/o Sati. Rama Kandra says that he is in charge of reinsertion or something like that, and that Kamala is a very creative programmer...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 07:04 PM
lemon is currently offline Click here to Send lemon a Private Message Find more posts by lemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

No, lemon, unless the spelling doesn't change the name, the incarnation of Lakshmi is Kamala or Sita, not Sati...and it makes sense, cause Ramachandra and kamala were husband and wife, incarnations of Vishnu and Lakshmi...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:52 PM