KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Is 40 to old to be hot? (Johnny Depp)

Is 40 to old to be hot? (Johnny Depp)
Started by: Sara-jade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sara-jade

Love Is 40 to old to be hot? (Johnny Depp)

I'm 15 and every one I know (including myself) is in love with Johnny Depp and his older than my dad, yuck!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:13 AM
Sara-jade is currently offline Click here to Send Sara-jade a Private Message Find more posts by Sara-jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

enough with the johnny depp threads you could of posted it in one of the other 4 depp threads kthx

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:16 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Well that doesn't matter Johnny Depp still looks good for his age even if he is 40 years old.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:16 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sara-jade

what's with you american's can't you read an opinion without freaken out

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:39 AM
Sara-jade is currently offline Click here to Send Sara-jade a Private Message Find more posts by Sara-jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

quote:
Originally posted by Sara-jade
what's with you american's can't you read an opinion without freaken out

What do you have against americans? It's just annoying when people start 50 threads that are all the same. That really wasn't cool

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:41 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sara-jade

Yeh it wasn't cool
that last comment really sucked
It 's just the image you guys are given over here like it's your way or no way

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:47 AM
KidRock

well i imagine austrlians riding kangaroos and wrestling alligators ok? lets just all be friends

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 04:49 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sara-jade

I love the image Australia's given I wish I could have Kangaroo's in the backyard, but it's not true, Australia's just as messed up as the rest of the world right now
In see American as try hards (sorry) bad asses ect......
How do you guys want to be seen?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 05:03 AM
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

Jonny Depp is old and ugly.

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 05:15 AM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

johnny doesn't even look 40 so its ok! big grinlove but of course over 40's can still be hott! just look at mr clooney and mr brosnan

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 11:58 AM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

No more arguing. Specially about nationalities.
If you want to discuss Johnnt Depp go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...4874#post704874
closing--closed

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:07 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote