KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Watch me make another story!

Watch me make another story!
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Cool Watch me make another story!

Okay here is part of my story, it is about some of my fave anime!!!!!!
Ch.1 pg.001

Vash walks into a diner and sees a few men. One has purple hair, the second one and the third one had yellow spiked hair. One of the yellow headed men was eating a lot of food. The waitress stared at the man, "Uhh, sir? Do you have enough money to pay for that?," she asked.
"MONEY??? WHY! IF I HAD KNOWN WE'D HAVE TO PAY MONEY I WOULD NOT HAVE COME WITH THIS FOOL!," One of the men yelled as he tossed his wallet on the counter. "THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM COMING WITH YOU KAKORATE!!!! YOU ARE GOING ON TRIPS B YOU'R SELF FROM NOW ON!!!!," He screamed.
"Aww, Vegeta! Why can't you be nice to me for once? I just wanted to eat..," Said the man named Kakorate.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 05:44 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Oh YA!!! It also has carecters from my favorite books. And games.
002-004

In another corner Vash saw a man with red hair and a scar on his cheek. He had an occwared looking sword. "Ha! Yahiko! Don'teat so fast you might choke!," said a man next to him. "Right! You are not a slow eater either Sanoska! Hey Kenshin pass the noodles!" Yahiko told the man with the scar. Kenshin passed the noodles.
In a game table he saw a man with long Brown hair and a silver sword crafted by elves. Next to that man was a man with gray hair, a wizards hat, and a staff. They were chating about a adventure. "Gandalf do you think we should burn that ring that Frodo has? It could become useful on our next journey." Said the man with the sword. "Why would you ask that? Aragon, that ring is to evil to use for good, like getting rid of those pesky dragons the ring will only help the dragons get rid of us!" Gandalf exclaimed.
In aother corner, were Vash sat next to, he saw two men and one women talking about spirits there names Vash knew, Botan, Yuska, and Koorabara. Vash joined in on the converse. "Hey Yuska! You talking about those un- catcheble demons again?" asked an ansciuse Vash. "Ya! They seem to be fast! But I cought one of them today!" Yuska told Vash and there they sat drinking coffe and for Vash and yuska beer.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 03:23 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Meanwhile in a different area...
"SEPHIROPH!!!!!! I AM YOU'R FRIEND LISTEN TO ME!!!!" Said a teen with yellow hair
"I don't have any friends!!! I AM A PROJECT BUILT TO DESTROYED!!!!"
Cut to them clashing swords slicing at eachother *Angle theme song plays while they fight.* Cloud wins the match in the end.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 05:12 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Woah! I like this story... Vash and Kenshin are two of my faves...
Go on... There is more, isn't there?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:39 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote