KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix questions

Matrix questions
Started by: oogy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

is it just me or did anyone else NOT understand a damn thing neo121 just said...?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:32 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i can tell you one thing for sure... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it's not you.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 05:41 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Halleluya (i cant spell either sad)

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:23 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

dose anyone no were carrie anne moss lives plz e-mail me w/ it if you no [email protected] i'm aliencool

Old Post May 24th, 2005 05:52 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Who the hell would know that.....and why do you want to know...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:03 PM
Tandrade

The Matrix sucks dick!!!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:03 PM
Tandrade is currently offline Click here to Send Tandrade a Private Message Find more posts by Tandrade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

...umm....no.....it actually doesnt, and just a hint you might not want to say that as your first post in a board clearly titled "Matric Movies". But that's just me

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:06 AM
neo121

hacking the matrix is fun making me into thomas anderson cool

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:22 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyd
All for them.

Question Questions everywhere.

There are questions everywhere since the first matrix, i mean , the first movie. And i have seriously Thought that we have to talk directly with wachoski brothers if we want our questions to be answered.

Attachment: bman.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:24 AM
Cyd is currently offline Click here to Send Cyd a Private Message Find more posts by Cyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

What happened to the Message Board (a.k.a. Forum)?
Oh, like you were using it smile

Seriously, it received very little traffic, so we discontinued our Message Board on October 3rd, 2004. There was no point in maintaining a Message Board that was seldom used. Sorry for any inconvenience (although we doubt that we've actually inconvenienced anyone).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:09 AM
mathematrix
Im Detective John Kimble!

Here's something I came up with a little while ago. I think its related to q3 too.

I think Smith's nature is due to the fact that he attained the same human characteristics as Neo (assuming he is human) when he was "destroyed". Take for example,

1. Smith: "Humans are a virus....."
Smith now has the same properties of a virus (and humans, as he mentioned in matrix 1), he has the ability to multiply indefinatly.

2. Smith: "Afterwards I knew all the rules...I knew what i was supposed to do but i didnt, i couldnt, i was COMPELLED to stay...COMPELLED to DISOBEY.

Heres Morpheus' quote in reloaded:

morpheus: But we all know the reason why we are here is because of our affinity for DISOBEDIANCE.

I believe it shows that the rebelious nature of Neo and indeed the rest of humanity became inherent in Smith, hence his humanlike characteristics.

In addition, I havent seen the first matrix in a long time, but as far as i can remember, Smith was emotionless. He spoke with a bland monotone. Now, in reloaded and revolutions, he yells, he shouts, he laughs and he jokes. Smith seems to have a human dimension added to his character.

So i believe that he (Smith) was not destroyed as in deleted/terminated whatever you wanna call it but instead altered by Neo entering him. Smith saying "you destroyed me Mr Anderson" may be metaphorical.

(excuse the grammer) smile

Oracle: "Now dats f**ked up"!

Last edited by mathematrix on Jun 24th, 2005 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 03:55 PM
mathematrix is currently offline Click here to Send mathematrix a Private Message Find more posts by mathematrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

Seriously, it received very little traffic, so we discontinued our Message Board on October 3rd, 2004. There was no point in maintaining a Message Board that was seldom used. Sorry for any inconvenience (although we doubt that we've actually inconvenienced anyone). i hope this helps neo

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 07:23 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Just a thought here...
It's been a while since I've seen the movies, but didn't the Architect say there were six versions of the Matrix? My hypothesis: the "awakened" humans have become aware of only the first layer; there are five more to go (the fight for Zion took place in the second layer), and in there Neo may be found. This would also explain his "real-world" powers which emerged later on.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 08:06 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Question: If Zion exists in the real world, then how could it have been destroyed five times previously?

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 04:33 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lord krondor

Rather than argue over the script of the Matrix, realize the message of it. Argue over the philosphical meaning of the movies. That is what I believe the Wachowski brothers intended.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:46 AM
lord krondor is currently offline Click here to Send lord krondor a Private Message Find more posts by lord krondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NEO101010
neo

i don't die

quote: (post)
Originally posted by morgan01
its probably best neo is dead because he is nothing without trinity no love no purpose. maybe the oracle was saying that we won't see Neo again but maybe we will see the next anomaly? im not sure if they reloaded the matrix at the end or not and since the 1% who do not accept it will be freed would that mean no more anomalies? haha well i just argued with myself look for hidden meaning in what the oracle said

i play neo in the movie matrix i don't die i live. i awake from my acoma in the next movie!!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:55 AM
NEO101010 is currently offline Click here to Send NEO101010 a Private Message Find more posts by NEO101010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NEO101010
neo

i play neo in the movie matrix and i don't die. i live. i awake from my acoma in the next movie

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:57 AM
NEO101010 is currently offline Click here to Send NEO101010 a Private Message Find more posts by NEO101010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NEO101010
neo

hi there

Originally posted by neo121

Seriously, it received very little traffic, so we discontinued our Message Board on October 3rd, 2004. There was no point in maintaining a Message Board that was seldom used. Sorry for any inconvenience (although we doubt that we've actually inconvenienced anyone). i hope this helps neo

your name is neo121 and i play neo in the movie THE MATRIX big grin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:03 AM
NEO101010
neo

you name is neo121 but i play neo in the movie THE MATRIX

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:04 AM
NEO101010
neo

do you like the actor who plays neo well if you do im him i play neo in the movie the matrix

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 11:25 PM