KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix questions

Matrix questions
Started by: oogy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

what do you mean by "stop trying to work it all out"? are you saying we should just look at the surface and never delve deeper into anything, forgetting everything the Wachowski bros. have put in there for fans to find? if so, we would succumb to the gamma minus semi-moron hollywood and mass media the world tries to force us to be...I'm sorry, but i'm not gonna go down like that.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 10:32 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

quote:
Originally posted by brandonbeyond
joeboy--

i love those titties.. you are my hero for getting those babies up. good job.

okay so neo is JC right. JC dies and goes to hell to free people then comes back in three days as a ghost. Will neo be returning as a ghost as well or what?

You know what that leaves open for another sequel.... GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 10:32 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrsmith

er.. its a film, you know entertainment. if you don't want to be like all the semi moron types then study something real like physics. that way you will realise that the real world is far more strange and interesting than any film. you will always find things if you look even if they are not there. santa

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:07 PM
mrsmith is currently offline Click here to Send mrsmith a Private Message Find more posts by mrsmith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, fine, are you saying that the fact that Morpheus is the Greek god of Dreams, Nebuchaddnezzer was a king who had dreams from God, he says "I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream has gone from me" and the plate on the Neb and his license plate are all coincedences? the Wachowski bros said it themselves, there is more in these movies than you will ever find...It makes the movies more enjoyable to know that there is more than meets the eye. wink

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:13 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Mrsmith> So in your world there’s no room for interpreting books, or paintings, music or movies? Even certain aspects of physics is still open for interpretation, you know?
If you hate Revolutions so much, why are you here? Those who enjoy all three films, and who enjoy seeing how deep the rabbit-holes go, are here to interpret, discuss and ponder.
Those who hate it don’t seem to want to do anything but complain.

I'm all for different opinions. But MAN, Hell IS repetition.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:47 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

or is it other people...? i think "huis clos" is correct...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:56 AM
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Mrsmith> So in your world there’s no room for interpreting books, or paintings, music or movies?...

What the f**k? maybe hes living in Equilibrium cool
does that mean i can live in The Matrix (movie) eek!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:21 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

erm.....ok question thread....

How did machines manage to enslave 6 billion people?! didnt any governement intelligance thingy predict that machines may...you know..rise against everyone?!

Why would you scourche a sky when humans more than anyone need solar power to live...blink couldnt you disable the main systen when machines went crazy...lol

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:47 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelsolovely
Moja=one

What has me confused about the ending of the movie is this: Was the oricale the creater of the matrix? At the end when they showed the little girl again, and the Matrix reloaded....who reloaded it, Neo or the oricale? And, I sort of didn't think it could be the oricale because is the oricale not a program to, if she is the other half of the man(whats his name she was talking to at the end). He said he would keep his word about the ones that wanted to leave the Matrix, that hes not human. So that would make him a program, and her too, right?If this is so, Who created the Matrix.?

2. I am assuming that Neo became a higher power, and is now like the oricale or close to it?

3. Do U think there will be a another Matrix?
4. and what is this Matrix online I keep seeing on here about.?
5.Also, I read someone say that alot is explained in the game, is this true?

Attachment: the7m.jpg
This has been downloaded 167 time(s).

"Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony"--Morpheus
"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream is gone for me"--Morpheus
"Awakened 2 all possibilites"--Angel

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:56 AM
Angelsolovely is currently offline Click here to Send Angelsolovely a Private Message Find more posts by Angelsolovely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelsolovely
Moja=one

Forget the part about who reloaded the Matrix, I read that somewhere else,

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:09 AM
Angelsolovely is currently offline Click here to Send Angelsolovely a Private Message Find more posts by Angelsolovely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

The oracle was the program that figured out that choice must be in the equation in order for humans to accept it.
2) Yes, i believe so.
3) no
4) It is a Massively Multiplayer Online RPG...like SW Galaxies or Everquest...
5) yes

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:11 AM
Angelsolovely
Moja=one

Thanks, but tell me who made the Matrix ?
If the Oricale is the other half of the Architect, and they are both programs then they couldn't have made it right?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:26 AM
Lite-x2x

Laugh More Movies!

I think they'll have a 4th Matrix movie. Maybe not by the WAC brothers. They left so much room for another movie. It is inevitable! eek! laughing

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:28 AM
Lite-x2x is currently offline Click here to Send Lite-x2x a Private Message Find more posts by Lite-x2x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Arcitect build the matrix..hes the A.I built by humans...so,he built the matrix..big grin

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:30 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Angelsolovely
Thanks, but tell me who made the Matrix ?
If the Oricale is the other half of the Architect, and they are both programs then they couldn't have made it right?

The Architect, a program created by the machines, created the Matrix. When it failed, another program (The Oracle), discovered that givinjg the humans a choice, although subconsciously, allowed the Matrix to work.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:50 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Stupid humans..this is by no means machines fault...i bet humans struck first as well....

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:54 AM
Angelsolovely
Moja=one

Oooohhhhhkkkkkkaaaaayyyy, thanks so much for clearing that up for me, I think I need to go watch the 2nd on again.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:00 AM
Angelsolovely
Moja=one

I have another question, why did it take neo so long to notice that it was Mr. Smith? And why did Morpeous<---(spell check) not reconize him?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:22 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

when are you refering to?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:46 AM
sagen

when neo dies, who is the oriental man left in his place lying on the ground?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 05:09 AM
sagen is currently offline Click here to Send sagen a Private Message Find more posts by sagen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote