KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Obi-wan Kenobi

Obi-wan Kenobi
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Obi-wan Kenobi

I'd just like this opportunity to express the fact that Obi-wan is a bad-ass!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 04:25 AM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

If you think Obi-Wan is a bad ass, wait until you see Mace Windu in action... wink

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 07:17 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

That's what I told one of my buddies:

He was pissed because Samuel L Jackson was in it. I tried to explain to him that he would be important later. But my friend was too stupid to understand.

"Mary, h. . have you seen my baseball?"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 07:21 AM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Mace Windu: The Thinking Mans Jedi..... laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 07:59 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I think Obi-wan and Mace should have a fight. I think Ben would kick Mace's ass.
Hey! Maybe he does! Maybe that's how Mace dies. Okay, that's just plain stupid. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 08:09 AM
Ratcat

Hmmmm, sounds ever so much like we're getting in to Episode-II territory there...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 12:40 PM
yerssot

How can you hate someone that is in one movie, than dies and is a ghost that you see for only 5 minutes?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 12:59 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yerssot, what part of this topic are you replying to??? confused

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 10:40 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I didn't know what the hell he was talking about, either.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2001 03:27 AM
yerssot

Oops, wrong thread

Old Post Sep 27th, 2001 03:21 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

How embarassing Yersott embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Sorry!
But when I'm on the forum I work on two things at the same time.
PS; did you know you can only post every 30 seconds? That slows down my work!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 11:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's to stop loonies messng things up with mass over-posting, as has happened before.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 12:20 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I find it a strange decision that OB1 lets his beard grow. Just for making him look 10 years older. Couldn't they make rimples with fx?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 09:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, Ewan often wears a beard- in fact, he had to shave it off for TPM... but then he only grew it again for Litte Malcolm and the Eunuchs... and for Moulin Rogue he had to be both bearded and shaven... never mind.

As Alec Guiness had a beard this was a somewhat inevitable piece of continuity. And he DOES look older in it, to be sure!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 09:32 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Forgot Alec Guiness there, indeed, he has to have a beard

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 09:51 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I think the beard makes him look a lot better. He's not a young smart ass anymore. The beard makes him wise. He's got more figured out now.

Yoda should grow a beard out. And Mace should grow out one of those long mustaches, like in the movie Tombstone. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 05:23 PM
yerssot

I don't think he looks more wiser

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 06:47 PM
Ratcat

I think it is there to give him a sense of having matured over the 10 years.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 09:59 PM
yerssot

give hem a SENSE of....
quite correct Ratcat: a SENSE

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 10:13 PM