KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Star Trek Enterprise

Star Trek Enterprise
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lara
Belladonna

Tongue

No its my younger sister, her name is Lisa and she's 13!
sad

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 09:16 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Is she cute? wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 09:25 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Here's something strange, I'm never allowed to watch ST when me and Mrs.Mechmoggy are eating cus all the alien faces make her feel funny!

I've been trying the same ploy when she wants to watch Corrie but so far there's nobody that ugly on there since Spider the Eco Warrior left. big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 09:28 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

I wouldnt say she is coz she's my sis but she is definately a little cow!

blessed be x

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 09:53 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Mooh?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 03:12 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Queeq! I c your a cow now as well! roll eyes (sarcastic) wink laughing out loud big grin

blessed be x

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 03:21 PM
queeq
Chaos

That'd be a bull then. wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 03:23 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I think Finti's a cow, he's always talking about Norweigian cows and their milk, I think queeq, a big strong bull, and Finti, a darling Norweigian cow should hook upsmokin' !!!!!!! eek! stick out tongue laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

*runs away*

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 03:38 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Sooooooo, queeq is a bulll huh? Guess that would explain why he's so full of bullsh-- May not... big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 05:58 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Why don't they do Halloween over there, fin ?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 08:15 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

They wear those viking horn hats everyday in Norway, so I guess it's like Haloween there every day! That's why they dont celebrate, honest to god! big grin wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2001 10:04 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh, don't start with the horned hats. He got all upperty last time!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 07:17 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I know evil face

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 04:11 PM
Ratcat

Careful, you might get a spanking..... Which of the esteemed mods will offer up THAT one??? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 09:03 PM
Viseus
Philosopher

Actually, we do celebrate halloween in Norway now. Not a lot, though, and probably not the same way americans do. People dress up spookily and go out and get nicely drunk. This year I plan to dress up as Gene Simmons. Originally, me and my three roomies were to dress up as all the four members of Kiss, but then one of the girls had to go for Lara Croft instead. I don't see how that would work as a halloween outfit, but she will look good.

Expect to see a lot of Darth Mauls running around, possibly consumed by the dark side of alcohol.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 11:47 PM
Viseus is currently offline Click here to Send Viseus a Private Message Find more posts by Viseus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

LAst year we hand loads of Scream masks on our doorstep.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 07:21 AM
yerssot

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I've been trying to get one of those and you give them away? sad sad sad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 07:45 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Laugh

Here in england halloween isnt such a big thing .
Over here its just a good excuse to have a party.
They dont see the history in it.Its a shame really! I think the history of All Hallows Eve is cool stuff! smile

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 02:21 PM
queeq
Chaos

Another Norwegian???? eek!

Hi Viseus. wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 02:31 PM
Ratcat

Speak for yourself. Every year for the last 4 or 5 it has been getting bigger and bigger where I live. We had LOADS of Trick or Treaters and lots more people had decorations and pumpkins and stuff.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 02:35 PM