KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cough cough

Cough cough
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

RC didn't have a cold.

Why not visit his fine website?

http://www.swmovies.net/

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 12:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Good site, but what has Ratcat?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 01:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Third item down, yerssot...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 01:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

tonsillitis?
sounds painfull.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 01:28 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's bloody unpleasant, that's what it is.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 01:39 PM
yerssot

Well than, let's give him another big hugg!!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 01:53 PM
Tex
Yumsz

*gives RC big hug.....secretly pick pockets his Visa* evil face

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 08:23 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

That's not nice Texas!
You KNOW that that isn't good, here, have his American Express card. big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 08:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's a great way to catch what he had, Tex...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 08:43 PM
yerssot

Well, they weren't kissing, I thought?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 08:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I would think not! But it is quite infectious.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 08:57 PM
Ratcat

OK, first off I would never been seen dead with an American Express card, second the toncilitis has now spread into me nasal tubes and REALLY hurts, though the shakes and temperatures have gone so I can still go back to work... Third, I don't have a VISA card... stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 09:05 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Alright! I rule!!!!
And what you describe: I don't want that to happen to me!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 09:14 PM
Ratcat

No, a nasal tube full of blisters is NOT pleasant, trust me on this.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 09:48 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I've never doubted you

Old Post Sep 30th, 2001 09:56 PM
Tex
Yumsz

A nasal tube full of blisters? I've never heard of anything like that before, unless you just have an inflamed nasal passage and are trying to dramatize your condition roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wouldn't be caught dead hugging anyone who doesn't have a Visa! *takes back hug* stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:10 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I had tonsillitis about 5 years ago and it was so bad I never smoked for about 2 weeks and when I was better I thought - what the hell! - and gave up all together. Cloud and silver lining I believe. big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 12:14 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Poor RC. Why don't you just have them removed ? You'll get lots of ice cream.

Better yet, come down to the lab and I'll take them out for you. No charge.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 01:03 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Not a chance. Do you know that a higher percentage of people die on the operating table from routine procedures that a toncilectomy (sp??) than do from having open heart surgery...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 01:11 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I can't believe you have such little faith in my skills.... sad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 01:22 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote