KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » THAT Frodo picture...[Spoiler!!]

THAT Frodo picture...[Spoiler!!]
Started by: Camellia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

quote:
lord of the rings will kick ass with return of the king ...it must of come out in cinema near u peeps..but not round here at stoke...all i no is that frodo dies and aragorn saves the day

Um, not being rude but have you read the books? stick out tongue

[SPOILER]

Frodo doesn't die (thank goodness!) - and I know for a fact that PJ isn't going to change the ending to that either!

big grin

Last edited by Camellia on Nov 19th, 2003 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 08:49 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Guess what!?

I looked at the Visual Companion again today (in a shop) and I saw the picture I was looking for!! Unfortunately I still haven't a clue whether it's Frodo or Gollum - although the skin seems too pale to be Gollum.....

*gets brain ache*

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:07 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Re: THAT Frodo picture...[Spoiler!!]

quote:
Originally posted by Camellia
I.....apparently, there is a scene with Frodo being tied to a table to be tortured and basically, I want to see the picture to judge it for myself.
There is a debate as to whether it really IS Frodo or whether it is in fact a flashback of Gollum.

I haven't seen that....all i did see was Frodo half naked with his hands tied! Dunno if he was being tortured....I think it's Sam finding him!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:49 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Lol, yeh, I've seen that one too.

But THIS picture is pretty small and it's really hard to tell who it is....oh well, I guess I'll have to just wait until the 17th....

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 08:59 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yea it's in the books, and that will be very awkward... of course people will take it the wrong way... if you know what i mean... not me though! wink

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:06 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote