KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » who would win in a third fight SUPERMAN OR DOOMSDAY

who would win in a third fight SUPERMAN OR DOOMSDAY
Started by: noneok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
noneok
warrior for god

who would win in a third fight SUPERMAN OR DOOMSDAY

i think doomsday would win because he killed superman in their first incounter but in the second superman won so im still stayin with doomsday

i am the dark warrior

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:40 AM
noneok is currently offline Click here to Send noneok a Private Message Find more posts by noneok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

did you read worlds at war? Doomday got desintigrated but the same blast just knocked superman around the world. I would say Superman!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:09 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noneok
warrior for god

why is there only one reply to this thread

i am the dark warrior

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 09:07 PM
noneok is currently offline Click here to Send noneok a Private Message Find more posts by noneok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

here's another and hopefully one that will happen someday
DOOMSDAY so that superman can be dead forever and we could get rid of the cheesiest superheroes of all time

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:34 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

superman may be cheesy, but he is still the God of superhero's. Killing superman by a giant rock was total bullshit. Superman has foughten enemies a thousand times stronger than doomsday, and won. Doomsday is the pussiest villain of all time. SUPERMAN wins. I mean come on. A giant rock. That is some major shit. I know they tried to make it symbolic, by having superman die from getting beat to death, but fans dont want symbolic, they want some shit that is going to kill superman, not some big rock monster. Now if his spikes had been kyrtonite that would have been better.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:42 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

however i hope superman gets killed by getting shot by a street thug. I hope he dies adeath even more pussified than his first feath. AFter that marketing stunt of his death. I could give a rats ass aobut superman

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

i'm sure doomsday can't die, superman only sent him inot space to get rid of him whereas doomsday did kill superman, so i'd say doomsday!

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:57 AM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOOMSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:03 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman
There is no Spork

doomsday and superman fought at least 3 times. i have the miniseries at home. in series 2 he was dropped off at the end of time.. and in series 3 he was put in teleporter tubes constantly teleporting so that his particles are always split between 6 locations

made by DarkWeaver

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 08:10 PM
sandman is currently offline Click here to Send sandman a Private Message Find more posts by sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

but i don't think that killed him, he still came back, did't he?

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 12:53 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

I don't like admiting this, but Superman is the strongest. After their third encounter, where Braniac was in his body and he got imprisoned in the 4 teleporters, the evil Imperiex attacked the earth. President Lex Luthor then ordered for Doomsday to be freed to fight the new menace. But, in the end, he was vaporized by him. After, his body was retrieved and put in a storage facility in the Pentagon. But, the Joker freed him, and remembering that Luthor sent him into battle with Imperiex, he went after him. But, Superman arrives and defeated him for a 4th time. But, this time around, he wasn't getting back up. Doomsday was finally defeated, under the stoney gaze of the 16th president of the united states.

Attachment: doomsday17.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 10:16 AM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote