KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Look look!

Look look!
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

do you really wanna know

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:27 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

From you? Anytime. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:29 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

ok Texas was talking to himself

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:32 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

My sig is fabulous!!! Your all just jealous! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:35 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmmm, well I suppose you are one of the few people who made their own sig. Along with Raz, Dim and myself.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:42 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, and it only took me like a minute smokin' Just see, my next sig will knock your blue socks off big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:45 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'm not wearing socks...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

See, when your 20 and you still live with your parents they buy you socks! Poor RC sad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:49 PM
Ratcat

No... When you're 33 and living in your own house, you can put the heating on!!!

You're 20!!! Jeez, I thought you were like 16 or something...

*Illusions Shattered*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:52 PM
Tex
Yumsz

It is sunny and 80F outside, no need for heat! 33?, Wow, I hope when I'm that old I'll still remember how to use the internet!!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:55 PM
Ratcat

Like I said, I'd rather be 33 and living my life than 20 and still tied to the aprons strings of my mummy.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:59 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Apron strings??, my good man, my mother never wore an apron in her life! 33, all that responsibilty, a wife, two kids, job........The first two, not for me!! Poor RC, your Prozac refills must exceed 2 a month!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:12 PM
queeq
Chaos

A month? Try a week. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 08:52 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Now now you two, play nicely.

RC, don't listen to them - your still down with the kids and you still da man. cool

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:25 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And we have an RC defender! Good for you, mech. wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 10:15 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I feel a certain male bonding has occured between us since it wasn't that long ago I was publicly accused of being his sock if you remember. eek!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 12:29 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm still not wearing socks to work.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 12:49 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Speak for yourself Queeq. I prefer to find my relaxation away from the pill bottle thank you.

Having been 20, and not liked it that much to be honest, I would rather be where I am now with all that that entails than still being 20.

THAT SAID, each age has it's pros and cons. No matter how you look at it I am still probably only a 1/3 of the way through my life and still only 1/7 of the way through my adult life.

I really don't see the big deal of it. I have a job that I love, which pays we well. I have a nice house, a good car, a loving wife and 2 adorable children. Non of this is the burden you apparently see it as, so what is YOUR problem with it???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 01:10 PM
queeq
Chaos

You really wanna know? evil face

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 01:23 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

It sounds good and fine to me, RC. No need to start wishing people into the cornfield.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 02:05 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote