KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread

SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo shrugged, "I dont know...why dont we just go ourselves? Dad won't know, and when we get back, he'll be surprised to know that we did it on our own, hell he may even congratulate us.." Ledo said with a blank stare

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:11 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus thought about it, "I have an idea. We'll tell him we couldn't find anybody and then go on our own. It's just a simple quest, go, investigate and come back. Lets do it." They turned and headed back towards the mayors house.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 09:53 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo smiled, he liked this side of his friend, more like himself, "Alright" he said, walking back to the mayor's house. After explaining to his father about how they found a team they btoh left in teh direction of the meteor. "Cant wait to fight some monsters.."

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 10:25 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Wait, don't you two want to take the train?" Cid called after them, "It would be faster. All you need to do is solve the puzzle at the gate." Magnus and Ledo went to the train station and saw a keypad with the letters A-M on, five screens (one for each letter) and a riddle:

Blessed are the first
Slow are the second
Playful are the third
Bold are the fourth
Brave are the fifth

- - - - -

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 12:38 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Antti dropped down again when Magnus and Ledo were out of earshot. He had watched them walk away.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:46 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Hmmm, what do you think Ledo?" Magnus asked staring at the puzzle.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:49 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari stopped , she decided to go to the train station cause she was ready to go somewhere else

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 04:27 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Hwa-Rang was running by the train station and stopped.
" i need to get out of here." She said.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 06:17 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus turned, "So do we, we're going to go and investigate the meteor that crashed south of here. We just need to solve this puzzle to get to the train. You know the answer?"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 06:24 PM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo rubbed his chin, looking at the keypad, "I'm not sure Magnus..give me awhile.."

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 07:06 PM
Sylvannas
Who's your mommy?

Upon a pleasant cobblestone path wandered Tamuríl in a field. She was currently feasting on a large jar of marmalade. This path was just outside the town. She was gazing into space, as pre-usual. Her thoughts were focused upon one thing for the time being

Marmalade, perhaps the most delicious food in the world, well, except for berries. Think about it: marmalade is, possibly, the most orange jelly in the world! And it is so luscious, so tasty, and, well, marmalish. After all, I was eating it. Marmalade should get an Oscar for Best Marmalade, don't you think?

Mages absolutely love marmalade, if you haven't noticed. Well, I do, anyway, and I'm just me, a (failed) mage, sorceress, black mage and all that jazz. CIRCUMSTANCES are very circumstantial, they prevent me from being a holder of powerful spells and all that. CIRCUMSTANCES prevent me from holding in certain tendencies to burn things. CIRCUMSTANCES kept me from meeting a single chap that didn't want me to blow me up, kill me, disembowel me, slap me, hit me, knock me out, etc well…least that wasn’t true now. Having met a few decent people that she deemed a friend

“Hmm, bored…nothing to do…wonder what the others are doing now…”

Having said that, a large meteorite came soaring over head, past the town and landed somewhere off in the distance.

“Hello…entertainment…”

She then headed towards the town.

Last edited by Sylvannas on Nov 16th, 2003 at 09:52 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 09:50 PM
Sylvannas is currently offline Click here to Send Sylvannas a Private Message Find more posts by Sylvannas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Hwa-Rang walked over to abench nad sat don
"now where to go?"

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 11:14 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Hang on a second" Magnus said staring at the puzzle
Blessed are the first
Slow are the second
Playful are the third
Bold are the fourth
Brave are the fifth

"The answer is BLADE" Magnus keyed it in and the doors to the trainstation swung open. "All aboard" he said stepping through the doors "Make sure you're ready" He said to Ledo "We don't know what to expect."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:14 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo nodded to him, making sure his buster sword was set firmly in it's sheath as he followed Magnus inside. He looked around slightly and found a seat, sitting down to check his rations in his pack. He pulled his buster sword out and let it rest against the bench.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:27 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus went to the front of the train, "Damn, no driver! Looks like I'll have to drive this thing. Everyone OK with going south?" He called back not waiting for an answer he started the train up and head off south.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:29 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

The train came to a stop at the meteor site, it had crashed straight through the trains tunnel, rocks mage a stairway to the surface. "OK Ledo old pal, lets go investigate." He stopped to look around the carrage, "These guys can come as well if they like"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:53 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari was on the train but all the way in the back and no one knew she was on it , she was sitting in a chair looking out at the window , she then realized that they stopped " y did we stop here " she asked to herself

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 09:16 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Antti looked up from behind his hood. He had snuk on the train.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 10:03 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo nodded to Magnus and exited the train, carrying his buster sword, which he leaned against his shoulder. He glanced around the strange place and shrugged, aslong as they got to fight monsters he was glad to be here.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:47 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari got up , she wondered y they stopped and it also seemed like she was the only one on , she grabed her staff and got off the train

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 12:22 AM