KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread

SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I've just noticed you had two attacks last turn (between boss attacks) so I'll need to keep this one back until the next turn. I'll also start posting when the turns end (with them starting afterwards, obviously).

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:20 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

umm, ok? i didnt even know there was turns

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:23 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I posted in the battle thread, as one of the 'upgrades' to it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:26 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

oh, must have missed that

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:39 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Its okperfect none of us are...d'oh

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 04:40 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

[Attack] Hikari charges right through the opponent , hitting while she charged

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:00 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus - 558HP 30MP 1SP
Magnus runs up to the Death Warrior and tries to trip him up and bring his sword down on him.
I roll a 5. He rolls a 10. I do 90 HP of damage
Ledo - 593HP 30MP 2SP
Hwa-Rang - 500HP 25MP 0SP
Hikari - 625HP 30MP 2SP

You roll a 6. He rolls a 8. You do 42 damage. It's a KO.
Antti - 525HP 25MP 0SP
Tamuríl - 500HP 45MP 0SP

BOSS - Death Warrior Lv 3 - KO

ITEMS:

3x Phoenix Ash (Revive, 1/2HP)
5x Mild Potions (100HP)

Magnus, Ledo, Hwa-Rang and Hikari all gain 94EXP.
Magnus, Ledo and Hwa-Rang level up (Hikari is 5EXP off leveling up.)
Magnus Lv3.
Ledo Lv3.
Hwa-Rang Lv2.
The whole party gain 10AP.

Last edited by SpikeSpiegel on Nov 25th, 2003 at 07:24 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:20 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo breathed heavily, sheathing his buster sword and looking over at Magnus, "What was that thing!?" he shouted, forgetting about the new arrivals of citizens like he usually did when flustered.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:26 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

The Death Warrior falls on his knees, dropping his sword. He reaches up his hands and removes his helmet. Revealling a scared but hansom face. His long brown hair is pushed behind his ears, and his brown eyes look at the team and in particular at Magnus, whom he is grining at. Magnus steps back, "...Dad...?" He asks. The mans eyes burning into his soul. "As you were my son I am going to give you a head start, before I set these fine creatures on you...now GO!" he yells. Without a second thought Magnus has turned and is running towards the forest to the North East of their position. His companions soon follow.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:28 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Confused and worried for his friend Ledo follows as close to him as he can, not looking back. His buster sword, heavy and hard to maneuver, slowed his pace and he began to fall back. Ledo cursed as he fell to his knees. The large buster sword fell out of its sheath and about the floor noisely and Ledo clenched his teeth. He re-sheathed it and stood up, trying to catch up with the group.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:33 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus lead the group, a small tear appeared on his cheek, one for both sorrow and happiness. He ran, never turning back towards the forest. He heard the footsteps of his companions behind him, giving him some, but not much comfet.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:21 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari followed , she was confused on what is going on

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:38 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Mysterious Forest

As Magnus and his companions reached the forest the sun was setting, putting the land into almost complete darkness. Magnus slammed his fist into the tree closest to him. "I just...need to be alone...just for a while..."He said looking back and throwing a tear off his cheek and onto his friend Ledo. He walked off into the heart of the forest.

Not long after Magnus had gone a noice appeared, sort of like a groan from the path from the north. A man, only in his mid-twenties came stumbling along, battered and brused. He looked up, "Ho...rten...it's gone...eacuat...*cough*...ed and...he....he did it...Cid...is he....is he alive...?*cough cough* We...Almost all...*cough*...escaped..." He fell onto his knees "Ledo...your dad...I...I don't know...*cough*...others...Bastok...I'm...sorry..." He fell on the floor, with his last breath he said "He...l..........p"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:06 PM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo looked at the man wide-eyed in horror, stumbling backwards to try to refrain from falling over. Catching his breath a tear rolled down Ledo's cheek, "No..no damnit! That cant be!" he said, kicking the man's lifeless corpse," wake up! Tell me more! DAMNIT! WHAT ABOUT MY DAD!?" he said, his kicking continuing in a hopeless act to revive the man. The swelling emotions got the best of him and he fell to his knees in tears. Bastok too? His mother? What if she still remained in the city!? She had gone there to visit her relitives only a week ago. He could remember her loving face, her warm smile, it all swarmed into his memory. As her image appeared he thought of his father and mother together and how happy they all were together and that brought out memory of his father. Was he alive? Was he safe? Why had this happened!? Anger cought him and he slammed his fists against the ground, drawing blood. Curled up on the ground he shuddered.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:25 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari walked up to Ledo , she put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 10:29 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus returned to the group. He had cooled off, mostly. He saw the dead body and wasn't suprised at all, "What happened?" He asked.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:16 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"My dad...is dead...everyone at home, everyone in Bastok, everyone I ever gave a damn about is gone! They were attacked...! Probably by your stupid ****ing father!" Ledo yelled, standing, his fists clenched, eyes glaring, "Why? Why would someone do this!? He's your father, you should be able to tell me! What the hell is going on!?"

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:50 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari stepped back , she was surprised by Ledo's outburst

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:59 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus stepped forward, "That was not my father...My father died five years ago! Right now we have to get our heads together and sort this out. We can just pray some are still alive."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:23 PM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Rrr....fine..." Ledo closed his eyes, hanging his head as he sat down on a tree stump, breathing lightly.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:50 PM