KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread

SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari was outside looking around , she was a little bored

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:15 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"An airship!?" Magnus asked excitedly, he had heard about them before and was facinated by them, "Here in Bastok...cool" Him and Issac were in a cafe on the outscirts of town. "Yeah, just finished being built here last week, it's yet to take its test flight. It's called 'The Vyse', after the legendary air pilot." Magnus and Issac were sitting in a small cafe the other side of the centre. The streets were busy and Magnus spotted some faces from Horten. Sudddenly a woman came up to him and grabbed him, "Where is my son? I always knew you'ld get him into trouble someday! Where is he?" Magnus looked slightly shocked at her sudden outburst, "Over in the inn" He pointed towards the inn.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:01 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Ledo, your mum storms accross the town centre and into the inn heading upstairs to come and find you.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:26 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes as he heard an annoyingy loud nock Ledo got up and opened the door. Surprised to see his mother he jumped, but then wrapped her in his arms, "Oh thank God, I was worried you were hurt.."

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:33 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

(I'll let you sort out what your mother says, I'm really busy at the mo...a 5-6 side essay on the Persian Wars for a week on monday and a 1 page essay on the Peloponnesian Wars for tuesday...Damn greeks)

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

OK, while Ledo's talking to is mother, Antii, Tamuríl and Hwa-Rang are still asleep (or eating breakfast in the bar), Hikari is looking around the town centre and Magnus is talking to Issac there is a suddern alert on the outscerts of town. "Oh My God!" a youngish man, about twenty puts down a telescope, he is a watchman. "There's an army marching towards the town! There are men and blobs and some man leading them on. And....Oh shit............a........tank.....Send the warning! They're heading this way!!!!"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 08:05 PM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Where is your father?", the words hurt Ledo like a battle scar. He tried to find a reply, but his throat closed up on him and he had to sit on his bed. His mother looked at him puzzelingly, "What is it? Is he ok?" Ledo sighed, "Well thats just it, we dont know.." his mother gasped, sitting on the bed with him, a worriedly look in her eyes.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:11 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Run! Run for you're lives!" A crowd of people came running through the centre, Magnus had to jump into the cafe to avoid getting trampled on. He caught a glance of Hikari somewhere in the centre before the crowd had appeared, but now she had gone. Presumibly jumping out of the way just as he had done. Issac was also no where to be seen. "What the hell is going on!?" He asked himself rethoricly, he already knew.He could sense his father on the way and he'ld need to gather his party. He rushed accross the centre, avoiding those still running and yelling "To the airship, it's our only escape!" towards the inn.

Last edited by SpikeSpiegel on Dec 7th, 2003 at 10:17 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:02 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari was in a shop where she jumped into to dodge the crowed, she wondered if everyone else is ok , she walked around to see if there was another way out but all she could find was stairs that lead to the roof

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 05:40 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Antti lept into a tailor's shop. He smiled nervously at the tailor. "That's never good."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 05:47 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus ran into the inn, "guys we may have some trouble, Bastok needs to be evacuated before my...he arrives." Magnus picked up his buster sword and ran downstairs and towards the way that the people had come. He was sure they could evacuate themselves.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:12 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari was on the roof so she could see everything , she spotted Magnus and wondered where he's going

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 11:45 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus was muttering under his breath, "...Old man...how...why...kill...hurt anyone..." He continued towards the city gates.

(The boss battle will involve a new option to the three already, Attack, Magic, Item. It will be called special and everyone will be able to use it. It's only avaliable in certain battles.)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:06 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

(Going to have to push this along again folks)

Magnus reached the gate, standing quite far away from it. After a few moments in which he had time to draw his Buster Sword, and let his friends catch up to him. The door started banging, slowly at first and then the wood from the doors started to fly. Soon the doors were gone and a strange tank entered through them.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:26 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Boss Battle #2-Turn 0

The tank is made of a silver metal, its cannon has three 'nozzles' which can switch around between machine gun, rocket launcher and a flamethrower. On top it has a hatch, for access inside.

Party
Magnus
700HP, 35MP, 2SP
Ledo
700HP, 35MP, 2SP
Hwa-Rang
600HP, 30MP, 0SP
Hikari
725HP, 35MP, 2SP
Antii
525HP, 25MP, 0SP
Tamuríl
500HP, 45MP, 0SP

Enemy
War Machine
1000HP, 50MP
Solider #1
PROTECTED
Solider #2
PROTECTED
Solider #3
PROTECTED

Commands

Attack (0 Cost)
Magic (Var Cost)
Summon (25MP)
Item (1 Item Cost)
Special (1 turn)
Run up to the War Machine and jump onto it, allowing you to make short range attacks on Soldiers and cause them to come out.

Items

3x Phoenix Ash (Revive, 1/2HP)
5x Mild Potions (100HP)

Moves

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:51 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari saw Magnus and the enimies ,she jumped off the roof and ran to his aid

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:58 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus ran up to the War Machine and swung at it, putting all his strength into the strike. [ATTACK]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:38 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

[Attack] Hikari threw her staff into the air and jumped up and grabed but then went very fast , hitting the opponent directly on the head

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

(Don't worry the story will really heat up after this boss battle. The plot will start to come out, any player-orientated stories will begin to be added (I still haven't recieved any. PM me if you want me to include one. Special bosses, Duels (coming soon), quests etc.) There'll be a sort of stealth bit, and the name of the enemy will be relealed)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:32 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Boss Battle #2-Turn 1

(2 day rule again)

Party
Magnus
700HP, 35MP, 2SP
Ledo
700HP, 35MP, 2SP
Hwa-Rang
600HP, 30MP, 0SP
Hikari
725HP, 35MP, 2SP
Antii
525HP, 25MP, 0SP
Tamuríl
500HP, 45MP, 0SP

Enemy
War Machine
983HP, 50MP
Solider #1
PROTECTED
Solider #2
PROTECTED
Solider #3
PROTECTED

Commands

Attack (0 Cost)
Magic (Var Cost)
Summon (25MP)
Item (1 Item Cost)
Special (1 turn)
Run up to the War Machine and jump onto it, allowing you to make short range attacks on Soldiers and cause them to come out.

Items

3x Phoenix Ash (Revive, 1/2HP)
5x Mild Potions (100HP)

Moves

I roll a 4. He rolls 6. Magnus' attack hits the War machine, although barely scratching it for 12 damage.
Hikari-You roll a 1. He rolls a 4. You land on top of the tank and jump off, there's only a very small dent in it. It's lost 5 damage.
(This guy is tough, it has very hard armor.)

The war machine switches its nozzle to machine gun.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 01:57 PM