KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Ascertain the fate of The One

Ascertain the fate of The One
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
There are lots of machines in The Animatrix. Which one? smile

the one that 'ShOota' mentions in his post, which i quoted in my post:

"And that machine that carryed him (neo) away was the one on the animatrix..........."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:42 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Exactly - WHICH machine in the Animatrix are you talking about, there are LOTS of them? I don't recall any machine looking like the one at the end of Revo, but I will have to put in my Animatrix DVD and have a watch later.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 06:35 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShOota

its the main kinda one, with loads of those Red eyes like the one in Revolutions, Its on the The renasence ones.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 07:15 PM
ShOota is currently offline Click here to Send ShOota a Private Message Find more posts by ShOota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Nah, that had stiff metallic arms. Quite a few big grin His head was more insect like than squid like.

Want my suggestion? It could have been B166ER. Remember, in Animatrix it states that they sought a refuge in the cradle of civilisation, where they could raise their descendants.

Notice how all the powerful machines are Sea-Creature like (Squid's, Urchin (Deus Ex Machina) etc.), and all the small less important machines are insect like, just like their descendants. Just a thought.

Last edited by Sifer on Dec 2nd, 2003 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:17 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShOota

wats the Deus Ex Machina? tht big robot wat spoke too neo??

And i thorght i was the one with all those stiff arms, because it looked kinda the same head, afew 1000 years would of passed so it would of been a little different.

And on the film they showed a kinda close of of that machine carrying him away so it must be somthing kibnda special what we know about.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:30 PM
ShOota is currently offline Click here to Send ShOota a Private Message Find more posts by ShOota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

ShOota> I’m simply telling you the facts of the matter. Don’t post completely obvious stuff, unless you have a point with it. You still need to state the point of the post to which I replied. Can you?

Sifer> I think B166ER was sentenced to death and therefore terminated in Second Renaissance. I’ve seen no machine from Animatrix that resembles the transport machine Neo was flown away on. The only episode with “new” machines were SR and Matriculated. And since SR took place hundreds of years ago, they probably upgraded the machines.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 12:08 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

He (B166ER) was sentenced to virtual imprisonment. Quite ironic really smile So they could have revived him and would have wanted to as he was the originator of the rise of the machines (waiting for the Arnie joke big grin)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 04:07 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Omega> i'm pretty sure we see Sentinels fly by in the shot of 01 in SR, so upgrading them would be more programmed and less superficial...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:40 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Sifer> “I’ll be…” Ah, ok. I must’ve got my facts wrong. I just somehow had got it into my head that B166ER had been TERMINATED!!!

JediHDM> Oh, yes. There were sentinel-types flying around in SR. The above dealt with the machine that transports Neo away at the end of Revolutions. And whether or not we’ve seen it before.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:40 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, i was just wondering...no, i don't recall anything that looks like the quote/unquote funeral barge at the end of Revolutions, in fact, i daresay that, most of what is in 01, we have never seen before...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:11 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

proof that neo is alive

at the end of reloaded neo stopped the sentinels and somehow reached mobil ave i.e. bet. the 2 worlds........which was later in revolutions shown that somehow he was jacked in without his physical self being jacked........so in the end also with the application of the same theory one can say that neo is alive..........no in the physical.....

an argument which can be made is that the oracle told neo in revolutions tht it was not the time for him to die.....so somehow this happened.............so is it that the time has come......

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 07:44 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

Welcome to last week.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:54 AM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

what you have said can actually go either way, that he is or is not still alive, however, there is proof that he IS alive...

1 Neo's body is glowing. only things that are alive and using code glow, such as Deus ex machina.
2 the "funeral barge" looks like a lotus blossom with Neo as its center.
3 The oracle says we will probably see Neo later

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:34 AM
jetzhere101
i can feel it

i agree with u jedi that my argument is loose on the fact that the oracle said that they will see him one day.........

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:45 PM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

They're probably sitting down over tea and cookies now.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:30 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

he is alive and i love him big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 05:39 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

He's dead... I should know. I killed him.

Way back in Point Break.

Fool couldn't surf. Or act.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 06:14 PM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

What about speed? he was good in that!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 06:41 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ch0g0nda> i dont want to have to kill u mad so dont make me

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 06:52 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Your physical self is NEVER in the Matrix.

The ability Neo showed was that to enter the Matrix without a physical link, but that is different. It makes no difference to his being alive or dead.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 07:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote