KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Lazy bums

Lazy bums
Started by: jedi212guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Love lazy bums

What time do all of you over in Europe go to bed? I'm the only one here. Well, okay. It IS almost 3 AM over there. But what about my American comrades? Texas, ToMacco...you're my only hope. Ahh, heck, I just leave I guess. See you all tomorrow. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 02:57 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ever heard of a friday? I have to play then, and besides there wasn't a lot of people here yesterday, not even by a long shot

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 07:26 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmm, apparently it's past jedi212's bedtime..

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 09:54 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*starts singing a lullabye for Jedi212*

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 09:59 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

queeq is ... friendly??? what are you hiding? an axe? evil face

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 10:01 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Shshshshshshshshsh! Hush! evil face

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 10:06 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

lopping off of body parts isn't allowed on this forum..

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 10:10 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Since when?

And I wasn't even think of lopping something off.... evil face

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 10:13 AM
yerssot

It IS???? darn! Where is the superglue????

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 10:39 AM
Ratcat

Grrrrr. I had an early night cos I had to get up early this morning to take Ben to Football practice.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 10:58 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but it's worth it, I hope

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 11:07 AM
yerssot

today it's saturday, and I was online most of the time wich is more than I can say for others; I know someone had visit so, I don't blame him; but the others.... wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 09:13 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Sorry jediguy, last night I was partying down in the West End with the other Texas, OU fans. Dont have tickets to the game though sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 09:43 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You'll catch me around at 3am sometimes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 10:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Your mum needs to tuck you in before 2am big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 02:02 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

again I'm the only one online

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 08:58 AM
Dim
Creativity

No you're not..infact..you're not online Now

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 10:52 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Though one has to ask what the heck YOU are doing up, Dim!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 10:55 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I don't know about your species Dim, but I've been known to eat from time to time stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 11:19 AM
Dim
Creativity

Well, I had to let my cat out to pee... I don't know about your species, yers but some of us have to do that stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 03:26 PM