KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Japan here we come

Japan here we come
Started by: sand person no. 10

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Mandy already wants to put the England flag on the side of the house. big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:33 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Funny you said that, I`ve just downloaded St George and the dragon by TOTO smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:35 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Finti that's exactly what I said. For a right sided midfielder Beckham is slow. To play in the middle he's not.That's why most people think he'd be better in the middle where stamina is important but speed isn't.

England and Manchester UTD play him on the right side where he's expected to beat players and get to the by-line. To do that you need to be quick. Beckham isn't so he crosses early.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:37 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

and then they score. So what is the problem?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:41 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, St. George, England's favourite Egyptian...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

enlighten me her USH?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

St. George was born in Egypt. Rather like our football temam, he died and came back a fair few times as well.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Finti there isn't a problem. Someone said Beckham wasn't slow, I'm saying that for the position he plays he is.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:51 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It was me, and myself and Finti both think he isn't, even in that position.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:52 PM
KJ
Sausages

He is. This could go on a while. wink

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:54 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Certainly could... ah well, the man did well, anyway.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:57 PM
finti

quote:
And Beckham is not slow and he is not very fast either
guess this is my comment on this matter.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:57 PM
KJ
Sausages

It sounded cryptic. Like something Yoda would say. smokin'

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:59 PM
finti

I know cool rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 07:02 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud laughing out loud

I think this is funny. You guys are going on and on about that, and no one from America knows what the hell you're talking about! laughing out loud

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 02:48 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Im sorry yanks but this is an intelligent thread so I guess thats why
quote:
and no one from America knows what the hell you're talking about!
laughing out loud laughing out loud embarrasment big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 06:08 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Ouch my noggin.

Too much celebrating after that draw, 8 pints(!) during the match, then on to other pubs and god knows what I had on my closing time kebab but it wasn't pleasant.

Then yesterday I woke up and couldn't eat a thing so at 12:30 I went to the pub again for some hair of the dog and just about made it back home in time to watch "the usual suspects". Haven't eaten since Saturday morning, but as my best mate says, "..when on a drinking session - your a cheat if you eat...".

Poorly bad. sad

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 09:20 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

you had a lot of garlick eeeeeeeeeew eek! barf
YUK I HATE GARLIC

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 09:56 AM
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

mech i know what you mean, i made the mistake of mixing stella, newky brown, grolsch and strongbow, my head was in hells depths for many hours yesterday, it didn't help that at 10 o'clock i had to drag myself to work (i was late) and work in a nice hot kitchen for 10 hours. Nice!

Also why play beckham in the middle. Players should play in their best positions, and scholes and gerrard just had a poor game and the greeks played their hearts out and their manager found a way to neutralise the midfield, the area which we dominated in Germany.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:05 AM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Sand Person, even we beat Germany. They are THAT bad.

So who's going to win it then? I'd say it has to be Argentina and I think Japan will do well.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 02:33 PM