KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » OK, NOW it is WAR

OK, NOW it is WAR
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The closing in UK/US relations is a vital political outcome. It is difficult to overestimate its importance. Much of this would be impossible without a strong Special Relationship.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I agree with Ush. One thing beneficial is that the US/UK relationship has grown MUCH stronger.

BTW, finti - Islamabad is in Pakistan! Even Peshawar (in Pakistan) is closer than Islamabad to Afghanistan.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:51 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Thanks for the correction RAZ i meant Jalalabad embarrasment

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:54 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

as long as it is lala?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:59 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Bin Ladin, his Al-Quida and the Taliban have no reguard for human life. That's what scares me. I have no doubt the U.S. and it's allies will win, but I'm afraid Ladin will say "Okay, we're going down, so were taking some people with us!" Then Nuclear Winter. Although, I don't think bin Ladin has access to nuclear weapons at this time.

Death doesn't scare me. But what does scare me is that if I do die. I won't be able to SEE EPISODE II OR III!!!!!!!!!! sad sad mad sad embarrasment sad mad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 02:07 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And the second night of bombing is underway.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 07:53 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I have my doubts on the bombing effect

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 07:54 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Maybe as much a matter of image as anything else at this point.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 07:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I think we're bombing right now to show the Taliban and Al-quida that we can hit them anywhere at any time we want to.

It was high time we did something. I beleive (but hope to god not) that there will be another terrorist attack on America. There are two cases of Anthrax in Florida, a virus that hasn't shown up in the United States for 25 years.

Then, suddenly, two people in Florida get it. Coinsidence? I hope so! sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:01 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote