KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Official Halloween Thread

Official Halloween Thread
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Tongue Official Halloween Thread

Well witches,goblins,ghouls,ghosts and ItNif's, it's that time again! Halloween is upon us yet again! So lets get the scoop on everyone's Halloween plans. What your going as, if your throwing parties etc.
OK I'll start. Well since I'm forced to stay at home and pass out treats, I'll paint my face like a pumpkin that is smashed and has blood oozing out. In tribute to the Smashing Pumpkins of coursecool

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:31 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, Halloween has never really been such a phenomenon east of the Atlantic, thought that's not to say it doesn't exist at all.

Edna is the sort of person to ask about this, of course...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:36 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

No trick or treaters in Essex confused

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:37 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh yeah, but it's a pale reflection of what you do. The kids can't even irritate you as badly over here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Oh you dont have to tell me!
Ding Dong
open the door
90 trick or treaters on my porch, I was like God, did you people come on a bus or someting? Almost ran out of candy that year! That's when things really start to get scarry big grin
Have you ever gone trick or treating?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:45 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, I'll probably go to a party and get drunk! Go figure, huh? smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:46 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

But that's boaring, for Halloween you should dress up like a hooker and get drunk eek! big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:47 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Oh, I'll be dressing up, but not as a hooker. big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:49 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Well now I'm curious! Let me guess.......Dr. Evil?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Me go T+T? Nah. Doubt if I would have done even if I was in the States.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:53 PM
Tex
Yumsz

sad That's too bad about not going trick or treating sad
This year I think that you should go trick or treating to RC's house big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

England isn't THAT small you know... it's a long walk and I'd probably wander into the Dartford tunnel by mistake.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:05 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Ohhhh, that's great, a dark tunnel is very Halloweenish! evil face

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But the cars and exhaust fumes less so.

Ok, to come clean: I was thinking about bakiong a big Witch-themed Halloween cake for Edna's benefit, but it looks like she is busy with some Halloween Ball then, so, go figure...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:14 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I knew it!!!! I could sense that you weren't a Halloween miser!!! Ahhhhhhhhh, that was a very nice plan you had there!........hmmmmmm.... Why doesn't she just invite you to said ball?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Because it's not local to me; that part of her life doesn't intersect with me.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:27 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I see.......Well in that case, just bake a cake for me big grin laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A Texas-themed cake would have to be so much bigger, though, and would have no relevance to Halloween...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:34 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Do they have "Saturday Night Live" all over the world? For those who havn't heard of it, disreguard this post.

But to those who have, has anyone seen the Skit where Adam Sandler takes stupid objects and uses them for Haloween costumes?

"Hey look at me! I'm crazy pencil mustache!"
"Hey look at me! I'm crazy teatherball head! Now gimme some Candy!!"

It's pretty funny stuff. I did that once for a Haloween costume. A lot of people laughed. Because we have a channel here (called Comedy Central) and it plays SNL 4 to 5 times a day.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 03:29 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I think that SNL is strickly an American thing. I like it when David Letterman shows the Halloween costumes on his show, it's really funny.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 03:36 AM