KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Official Halloween Thread

Official Halloween Thread
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I don't really watch Letterman, or Leno. But I love Conan O'Brian. That show is funnier than hell!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 03:41 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, I like it when he does his 'looking into the future' bit! Really funny! I liked how Conan committed suicide on South Park!
I really like to watch Leno! I hate that other guy who comes on after Letterman!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 03:46 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yeah, I know who you mean, but I can't think of his name either.

Have you ever seen "Triumph, the insult comic dog" on Conan?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 03:59 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

No, never seen that, I always catch him doing the lip faces, and I saw one show where he went Apple picking with Mr. T, and just they other day he dressed up like a greasy truck driver. Very funny!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 04:02 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I think the reason I like Conan so much better than Leno or Letterman is because on Conan, they arn't afraid to push the limits of good taste.

They're not afraid to try new things. Leno and Letterman tend to stick to political jokes (which is fine, and sometimes funny). But I think it gets a little old after a while.

Leno or Letterman's writers never would have come up with Triumph, or The Pimp-bot, or the Masterbating Bear. I mean, that's funny S*#t!

I also love "Actual Items" which is a spoof on Leno's Headlines.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 04:06 AM
Ratcat

I think the audience base for Leno and Letterman starts old than for Conan. Starting older then leads to the up age being older and the type of humour has to change to reflect that.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 02:43 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Also Leno and Letterman get all the hot stars. Conan is usually left with the rift-raft roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 03:37 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Barf

OK people back on topic!, Geeeshhh, now I know how RC must of felt with his picture thread.

So what are you guys doing for Halloween! Even if your not actually going to dress up, what would your dream costume be?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 01:31 AM
finti

dont celebrate Halloween with costumes and stuff. In Norway we visit the graves of our family and light a candle. Kind of nice to watch, at night, all those candles at the graveyard.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 06:39 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Sounds very honorable, finti.

We're going to a Halloween party at Tommy's sister's house. Some people dress up and some don't. We drink a lot (and I really do make cupcakes to take along!!!!) eat, shoot pool, yada, yada, yada. Usually around 20-25 people. They've been having Halloween parties for about 10 years now.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 01:00 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't think it's the same when you get older..I can't really go around egging cars and tolietpapering the neighborhood anymore..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 01:35 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I can evil face

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 03:20 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

. . . another thing about Conan
(Tex wink big grin )

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 12th, 2001 05:48 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I know Macco, no one here has any Halloween spirit roll eyes (sarcastic)

So did you catch Conan last night? wink

Old Post Oct 13th, 2001 12:20 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Nope, I missed it.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 13th, 2001 06:58 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah me too, I've been going to sleep early lately.
I did catch Rose McGowan on Letterman last night, that's one fine babe! eek! smokin'

Old Post Oct 13th, 2001 08:45 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You're damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek! smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 13th, 2001 11:37 PM