KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The clone wars micro-seres

The clone wars micro-seres
Started by: nephalim27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nephalim27

The clone wars micro-seres

Five minute cartoon shorts, I do believe they've started it...any good? Can anyone give a basic plot description?

Also when/what channel (I think Cartoon Network) it is/will be on would be cool, too.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 04:03 AM
Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's EU, nephalim, wrong section

there's already a thread about that over there

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:00 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jerry
THE LORD OF THE SITH

I saw it , and it's really cool!!! I'm a huge SW fan. But... 5 minutes C'MON!!!!!!! God When the action gets going they cut the thing to the LucasFilm logo. I mean , If they are gonna make a SW cartoon , God!1 Make it huge , as good as it can be.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth Jerry a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jerry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nephalim27

Sorry for the wrong forum. You can close it if you want. It is related, though, as it's the most direct prequel to episode 3.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:28 AM
Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i agree that this should stay here so i'll give you a general plot description based on TFN. Clone wars has to do with 3 main subplots which are the capture of the planet Munilist from San Hill, leader of the banking clan. he is assisted by the bounty hunter Durge who wants to kill all the clones to eliminate all mandalorian blood from the universe (jango and boba being the last two mandalorians). The second has to do with a civil war on Mon calamari between the republic backed Mon Cals and the Separatist backed quarren isolation league. The third has to do with a dark Jedi named Assajj Ventress who is trying to prove herself to dooku by eliminating anakin skywalker. Dooku wants to betray sidious and make her his new apprentice. it will all come together in episode 20 with the introduction of General Grevious

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

They may only be 3 mins each, but with 20 of them:
3x20=60mins
All in all it'll be an hour long.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:55 PM
Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

actually they seem a whole lot shorter than even 3 minutes...and there are only 10 episodes

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I read there was 20, yeah it says here: http://www.tvtome.com/StarWarsCloneWars/

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:17 AM
Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yes there are 20, the first 10 are this month, the last 10 are gonna prmeire in Spring 2004

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:27 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah and the last one is a special one wink

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:02 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote