KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » New moderator

New moderator
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

New moderator

Greetings, movie fans. Raz has asked me to start moderating around here, and so here I am.

That being the case, I'll be here as much as I can, though this place pretty much takes care of itself.

I'll try to re-instate RC's old system of clearly marked review threads, though the poor guy ended up pretty much doing the whole reviewing job on his own...

I'll probably close down duplicate topics on the same film in future as well, to reduce confusion.

Keep buying those cinema tickets!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 10:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

So the old moderator got fired? How embarrassing embarrasment

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:04 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, he's still there, see? But he is having difficulty being here all the time, so Raz scractched his head and thought 'Hmm, I need someone with no life and is here all the time to help keep this place tidy'

But he couldn't fine anyone, so he asked me!

(Long silence)

Ok, I'll lay of the humour and stick with the films. UYnless you think they will appreciate my unique apostrophe based humour, Tex?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

NO

laughing out loud Just kidding!!!!! Who needs Prozac when you have apostrophe jokes big grin
hmmmmm, it's still a shame that Raz canned the old mod. wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:16 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, seriously, he is still there. 'Zed, Ushgarak' it says.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:23 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Yes I know, I'm just giving you a hard time and all!
You can expect that Zed will also, stealing his bread and all big grin

Just Kidding!!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He has bread? Ooh, I want!

Anyway, this was just to let people know about the mods change, so I'd better close this before it gets a bt too much GDF-like...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 11:32 PM