KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » GTA 3 and Vice City

GTA 3 and Vice City
Started by: N355

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i beat it wit h 45% ... im like WTF!!!!1

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 08:28 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Although i rate both GTA 3 & Vice City very highly in regards to console games my favorite is the original, i was truly addicted to that game.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 08:55 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i love the originals. I remember back in the day if you could get past the first 10 minutes the headaches of the camera would go away. I beat GTA with 98% and vice city with 99% i was missing one god damn package, and i still cant find it. GTA is still one of if not the most entertaining game i've played, i just dont get sick of playing as a criminal

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 09:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Vice City rocks. Its better than GTA3.
They should come up with a GTA-Vegas next big grinbig grin

Hell yeah cool smokin'

Kick-ass games, although I preferred the style an' missions of GTA 3, I liked that GTA-VC had motorcycles. Even if ya flew off if ya hit somethin'... erm

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:14 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

GTA3 was ok I like vc much better though, you get a better selection of weapons, motercycles, and a lot more. I like when you get the jason voorhees costume, when I get it I go around with the chainsaw and kill people smile

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:37 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

oi rages remorse u gotta tell me the packages, mayb i have the one that u dont have, coz i have 68 packages and im like f*** sake

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 06:15 PM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

I have about 70 packages and cant find the rest either. I've searched the city bit by bit and still cant find them. You should look it up on the net or in the official magazine, it tells you where all the packages are.

The caracters in Vice City were great: tommy, cortez, big mitch baker, roberto robina, Lance Vance (the bastard) Phil Cassidy, the lawyer Rosenberg, Love Fist and of course Kent Paul. They're all great caracters.

What the hell happens to Donald Love in GTA ?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:16 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

there was this one on top of a skeleton and no1 found that one at my school (well the ppl who got the game of course)
hav u lot got that one? coz its hard to find apparently

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 07:25 PM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Vice City and GTA3... sweet games!!! rock
Can't wait for San Andreas! And the MTA Multiplayer Mod is awesome! rock

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:51 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

San andreas? when and for wat game consoles?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:04 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

The original GTA had three islands: Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas. So, everyone's been calling the next one San Andreas. The only site is this one. And it's been found that Rockstar has reserved "www.grandtheftautosanandreas.com" and "www.gtasanandreas.com" . And MTA is this. cool

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:52 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Playing GTA I often forget about the missions and waste lots of time exploring the city. thumb up

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 06:09 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

I finished the missions and did a bunch of stuff to get to about 42% within 100 hours... I know it's long but i beat all my friends by a huge mark big grin

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:18 PM
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

i have found a website with little pictures of where the actual packages are, but i cant make out where some of them are.
take a look yourselves
www.bradsnet.net

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:29 AM
Dirty Vader

You have to read the stuff that goes with the pictures on the other page. Gee thanks russ, thats gonna help me good, after all this time.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:57 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

GTA 3 VC was only cool because of the motorcycles and the story. Graphically its not impressive...and the map isn't that big. True Crimes would be a better game than this except your a cop in True Crimes.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 02:59 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote