KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » DragonLance Saga

DragonLance Saga
Started by: Soth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

I heard that there might be a movie in the works but that the chances are fairly low.

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:02 AM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I've heard the rumors, probably won't happen for a looong time

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:33 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Correction. The Minotaur Wars trilogy is now officially the greatest book ever. They're by Richard A. Knaak, my favorite DL author behind Weis and Hickman. It starts wioth Night of Blood, follows with Tides of Blood, and the climax (haven't read it yet) is Empire of Blood

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:41 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its a good series, read abot 15 of them. If you want my advice, just read the Hickman-Weiss stuff.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:08 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sordsnbld
people hate me

what r theese books about?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:45 PM
sordsnbld is currently offline Click here to Send sordsnbld a Private Message Find more posts by sordsnbld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neil MeqVren
Captain of the Leir Guard

Haven't heard anything about a movie but lets see..... I've read/have the first three trilogies, Second Generation, DoSF, and Dragons of a Fallen Star. Plus a few others I've forgotten to mention.

Croak, ye ravens, I'll feed ye soon.
With spear and sword and board of war,
To fight and die is why we're born

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:47 AM
Neil MeqVren is currently offline Click here to Send Neil MeqVren a Private Message Find more posts by Neil MeqVren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

i hate dragon lance i used to love fantasy movies untill lord of the rings for somw reason it made me hate the genre

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:54 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

if you hate dragonlance then how come you are on this forum? oh yeah, I love those books. im reading the first one Dragons of Autum Twlitght. by the way, how many are there? confused

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:52 AM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

over a thousand. I liked flint the best but he died. I hope they make books about there fights in the after life because they say sturm flint and tanis are in the after life fighting in a huge war with many of there enemies are still after them.
forgotten realms companions of the ahlls are much better characters. drizz and bruenor no weapons would probly beat the tanis, caramon,flint,sturm,river wind,kit all at once rather easily

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 05:09 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

Are you just kidding , or are there really a thousand? confused

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:28 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

who is everyones fav charecter and why

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:16 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Dude im like the BIGGEST Dragonlance Fan EVER. I swear. My favorite books are the ones with magic and Raistlin, but he's a bit of a jerk. I love Tas. He's such a moron (but all Kender are like that). I hate the knights of Takhisis.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 06:09 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

What are the books for the Raistlin Chronicles? I love the era before the Second Cataclysm

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 06:11 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

what are you talking about? and will someone please answer my questions,how many books are there?
i dont understand this

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 11:42 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

I dunno. A lot?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:45 AM
Azure
Your socks taste good...

why doesent anybody talk on this forum any more? all of u guys say ur the biggest dragon lance fans, but none of u know how many books there are?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:29 AM
DalamarTheDark

Looks like this thread died, but I will post anyways. There are hundreds of DL books, some of them arent found except in the most obscure of bookstores, often used book stores.
Ive read alot of them. Than k god for Powell's in Portland Oregon.
I love the Weis/Hickman books. The new ones by just Margaret Weis are good, and you can tell they lack some of the creative aspects Hickman brought to it. The first on in that series is Amber and Ashes, and Chemosh and Mina from the War of Souls are the central figures.
My favorite character from all of the books is of course Dalamar the Dark, followed closely by Raistlin, and then Fistandantilus.

Caramon annoys me the most, because of his pure ignorance and stupidity. Tanis too, because he makes himself such a martyr. And in the War of Souls, so does Goldmoon. I definately love the drawings though, very skillfully done.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 08:57 PM
DalamarTheDark is currently offline Click here to Send DalamarTheDark a Private Message Find more posts by DalamarTheDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

welcome! most of the time its just me talking to nobody, but evry once in a while, somone answers me( thanks for answering my questions) and i think the reason people stopped talking, was because I started to (sorry) embarrasment

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:34 AM
DalamarTheDark

Ya, but the Weis Hickman ones are the most famous, and they can be found in almost every bookstore, the other ones are harder to find, except maybe the Richard A. Knaak ones......Im not really a fan of those though....Any one excited for the next one in "the Dark Disciple"? It comes out in February and is called "Amber and Iron" with the previous one being "Amber and Ashes", the final one will be "Amber and Blood". Im looking foreward to it!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:01 PM
DalamarTheDark is currently offline Click here to Send DalamarTheDark a Private Message Find more posts by DalamarTheDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

ive been wondering when they were going to come out how many of the books have u read

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 10:45 PM