KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Back to the Future...

Back to the Future...
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Back to the Future...

What is you favorite BTTF movie? Also who is your favorite actor from the series?

Mine is Back to the Future III in the old west. My favorite actor is Thomas F. Wilson the guy who play's Biff Tannen all ages, Griff Tannen, and Buford Tannen, because he had to play all of those diverse roles.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2001 02:05 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

The original is still the best one in my mind, man. I would have to agree with you on the best character, Biff (in whatever form) was the standout figure in the trillogy.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 14th, 2001 02:10 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I liked PartII when he went to the Future! I also like the Biff character.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2001 07:36 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Part 1 is still my favourite. Some of the effects in Part 2 look really bad now.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2001 01:58 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I was taking a trip out to California when they were filming 2 and 3. I saw some of the futuristic cars that they used in 2.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 14th, 2001 02:13 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

If anyone has access to these movies, here is a funny thing to watch:

At the end of 1, when Doc comes back from the future at the end of the movie. Marty asks Doc what happens in the future "What, do we become a** holes or something?" Doc says no.

Now, watch the start of 2. It's the same scene, but they had to reshoot it, because they had a different actress playing Jennifer. Again, Marty asks "What, do we become a** holes or something?" This time Doc waits for a second and thinks about it, then he replies no.

It's pretty funny. I don't know if they did that on purpose or not.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 14th, 2001 02:17 PM
KJ
Sausages

Elizabeth Shue was Jennifer in the first one if I remember.
Or was that Karate Kid?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2001 02:21 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

ES was in 2 and 3

It was the Karate Kid she was in. Another great film. I loved the scene when Daniel gets out of the ocean, and those two guys are drinking beers by Miagi's truck. They won't remove the bottles, so Miagi karate chops the heads off the beers. big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 14th, 2001 02:29 PM
julibug

Back to the Future is one of the best trilogies ever!!! I have the dvd set. I think my fave actor would have to be either Christopher Lloyd (doc) or Crispin Glover (George McFly). My favorite of the 3 movies is definately the 1st, but I love all 3!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 01:46 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I love all three of the BTTF movies and i love marty or doc the most big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 01:55 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheepz
Butter on a Stick

My favorite one was the 2nd. I hated the 3rd one. It was rather uneeded. Yeah, Christopher Lloyd is rather awesome.

Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 03:02 AM
Sheepz is currently offline Click here to Send Sheepz a Private Message Find more posts by Sheepz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

My fave is the 1st, and I love the scenes in the future from the 2nd movie but when he goes to the past it gets boring messed
The 3rd is ok but nothing compared to the 1st.
My fave character?! Thats difficult...maybe Doc or Marty.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 01:06 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

the 1st

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 09:46 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

my fav is part 2

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 03:10 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The first is the best, but never watching or knowing anything about back to the future, and watching the 2nd one for the first time after seeing the first gave me some of the best feelings from any morie. I diddnt really like the 3rd, it was to over the top for me. That doesnt mean i still dont watch it though

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 10:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

i reckon 2 coz of the concepts that r brought up, from my memory the story is more complex than the first or 3rd 1, and favourite actor in it would be the guy who played doc, i think christopher loyd

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:28 PM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I can't decide between the first two. The third was okay, it went back to the original problem, being stuck in the past, as in the second, whether or not they can go through time wasn't an issue.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:42 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I liked the second the best

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:06 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baracustastic
I aint gettin on no plane

1st one is by far the best. Doc is the best character.

But there is one HUGE flaw in Bttf II. The 88 mph thing seems to get forgotten about, only for it to become central to the plot of part III.

But the films are excellent and the music is awesome

Americans add throwing, pads, alter the length of the game etc, i.e. change it completely yet still call it football.

Then they call the original soccer, and expect the rest of the world to adopt this bastard name. Pish.

From hence forth American football shall be known as "soccer." by me.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:15 AM
baracustastic is currently offline Click here to Send baracustastic a Private Message Find more posts by baracustastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Getting to 88 MPH wasn't really an issue in Part II 'cause they didn't have to worry about driving into a wire or getting pushed by a train to get back home.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:48 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote