KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The best X-men fights

The best X-men fights
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The best X-men fights

I think the best X-men fight occured during Rachel(Phoneix) term with the team. When they battled Juggernaut aginst Nimrod. When they fought nimrod with the hellfire club. When Magneto was in charge and they fought the sentinals- it spread throughout marvel and spawned what we witness today.
If man cannot do good with evil, then he'd rather be bad. I don't find the erasure of Dark Phoenix as realistic, either in Jean or Rachel. You cannot defeat something by shuting it off, or acting as if it never occured. They should bring the Dark Phoenix back infinatley stronger leaving the perpertratiors right where they were when it was vanquished.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:08 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i like the one in X evo, where they're fighting apocalypse

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 02:39 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supershane
hey hey hey

i like the fight in the mutant school in the second movie

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 04:35 AM
supershane is currently offline Click here to Send supershane a Private Message Find more posts by supershane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krypto

from the movies i would have to go with the fight on the statue of liberty between sabertooth and wolverine because it was just the right amount of time long, meaning it didn't drag out making me yawn during the fight it kept me on the edge of my seat the first time.

x-2 had a pretty good fight where wolverine fought his match in the lab where he was thought to have been made it to wasn't to long or two short for the viewer to watch and also made my adrenaline pump while watching it in the theater

and the fight scene where the nightcrawler fought the secret service in the white house while trying to give the president a message. the way he was teleporting made the fight more of an individual or not matched by any one else i have seen and the way the smoke from him disapeared every time he would teleport made the viewer guess where he would pop up next and what pose he would be in when he came back

i don't know if you can call it a fight scene but when wolverine was found with the crew at a house and the cops came was also a fantastic display of effects especially when pyro blew up the cop cars with the flames he was throwing, and when wolverine was shot in the head with the cops gun on the porch was also a fine display of effects in the movie.

i say bravo to both the movies

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:52 PM
krypto is currently offline Click here to Send krypto a Private Message Find more posts by krypto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Wolverine vs. Deathstrike
Storm vs. Toad
Nightcrawler vs. The White House
Mystique vs. Wolverine
Dogfight (X-Jet vs. F-15s)
Wolverine vs. the guys at the mansion

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:57 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadKowDZs
Ready for action.

I thinks it's funny when Cyclops and Wolverine get into verbal fights.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." ~ Albert Einstein
"Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want."
The MadKowDZs Website
"It is unwise to lower your defenses!"~Darth Vader

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 05:11 AM
MadKowDZs is currently offline Click here to Send MadKowDZs a Private Message Find more posts by MadKowDZs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Me 2 big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 05:39 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Me 3

quote:
Originally posted by krypto
when wolverine was shot in the head with the cops gun on the porch was also a fine display of effects in the movie.

Something about that scene really botheres me. If wolverine has adamantium on his skull then theres no way a normal bullet could have gone through his head like that. confused

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 05:12 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Wolverine #45--- a fight between Wolverine, Lady Deathstrike & Sabretooth,

Ashes

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 06:43 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

ab0: No clue, but it was still cool

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:11 AM
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

The best X-Men fight has got to be Onslaught vs. The X-Men and a host of the other marvel heroes.

Attachment: onslaught1.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:32 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypester
Not as Hype as I'd like

Nightcrawler VS was the best, by far...

Toad VS The X-Men was cool...

I'm waiting for Iceman vs Pyro...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 03:12 PM
Hypester is currently offline Click here to Send Hypester a Private Message Find more posts by Hypester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop777
X-Treme X.S.E.

The best X-Men fight I've seen was Marrow vs. Wolverine when Marrow was just becoming an X-Man. They were going toe to toe and then Wolverine put her down and when goes to help her up she takes one of her bone shivs and stabs it through his throat. She thinks she won and then he goes crazy. Cannonball flies in and puts Wolverine through a wall to get him off of her. Otherwise, she was dead.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 02:37 AM
Bishop777 is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop777 a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop777
X-Treme X.S.E.

The best Marvel comic book fight, and I do suggest that people go out and get this because it is relatively new is Thor: Vikings under the Marvel:MAX line. This mystic Viking (Jaekelson) and his crew have been sailing his ship for a thousand years due to a curse and finally comes to rest in Manhattan. The body count is ridiculous. Thor finally comes in to confront the leader and with both hands on his hammer Mjolnir, he swings at Jaekelson's head and connects. CRACK!!! Both of Thor's forearms break where you can see his bones busting out of skin. Thus ensues one of the most ridiculous beatdowns that I have ever seen a hero take. Instant Classic.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 02:43 AM
Bishop777 is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop777 a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote