KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Jasons Saga

Jasons Saga
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

Jason`s Quest Part 2
Jason was thinking that night after he killer Candyman.Ive heard of another clown besides Killjoy the spider uh........the clown they call IT.I heard hes still alive and lives in the cave on the other side of the lake.Ill have to walk around the lake to get to IT.Jason walked around the lake in 1 hour.He found a cave when he got to the other side and he checked inside.NOTHING.Jason checked another cave about 50 yards away from the first.He checked inside."Whos there"? a voice inside said.When Jason didnt answer IT came out and saw Jason ."Oh ive heard of you its uh........Jason Vorhees huh"?.Jason did answer."Not the talker eh well thats ok I always like a meal that doesnt scream" .IT jumped on top of a rock 5 feet high.He roared showing Jason his huge fang-like teeth.IT then jumped from the rock onto Jason`s head smacking Jason into the gound by IT`S weight.Jason climbs up out of the hole hes in.IT stands about 10 feet ahead of him.Jason jumps in the air his machete ready to slice IT in two.IT quickly jumps out of the air Jason slices into the ground pounding the ground a story down."Wow Jason quite the muscle man"It said."Lets me slice that muscle body of yours in half .SURRENDER your not match for me"he said.Jason shook his head."Alright then I gave you a chance to die willingly now you gonna have to die against your will hehehehehehehe".IT jumped into the air the second Jason did.They where both ready to kill everything seemed to go in slow motion to both of them.They both slammed into each other in the air.When Jason slammed into IT IT went flying back and hit a boulder.IT landed on the ground Jason walked over to IT and raised his machete ready to."NO NOOOOOOOOO"IT screamed.But it was no use Jason brung that Machete down so hard it was invisible and sliced IT`s head in two.Blood spilled everywhere and IT`s eyes rolled out onto the ground.To make sure IT was dead Jason brung the machete down a bunch of times sliceing IT into 5 pieces.Jason walked away already knowing his next villian to kill.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 10:01 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

SEFASDS

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 10:04 PM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

sorry i dont like it sad
too much glory for Jason. lol smile

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 12:49 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

oh sad

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 03:14 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

WELL I LIKE IT. WHO IT ANYWAYZ I NEVER HEARD OF HIM big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 09:32 PM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Hes a killer clown off of a tv movie.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 10:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Glad you guys are friends, but keep the chatting to a minimum. Talking should be done in the OTF or in the general discussion thread at the top of this section.

Yes! Another well written story! *victory dance*

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 08:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

k

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 04:27 AM
Punker69

make me!

j/k smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:40 PM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew punker you a bad boy. dont worry i got youre back

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:26 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

oh wait im a=mad at you punker miffed

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:27 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

at

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:27 AM
Punker69

why? sad

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 12:23 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

CUZ I WROTE U A LONG THREAD AND YOU NEVER READ IT SO CAPTAIN REX DELETED IT

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 02:44 AM
Punker69

what?when??????????????

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 02:18 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

a long time ago. dont worry i forgave you. hugs and kisses.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Again, try to keep the talking in here to a minimum.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

no.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:29 AM