KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Daredevil: Director's Cut

Daredevil: Director's Cut
Started by: slinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Daredevil: Director's Cut

Avi Arad announced at Marvel.Com that in April the Director's Cut of Daredevil will be released on DVD. YES!!!!!

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:43 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I didn't really like that movie. It was ok, but nothing I would watch more then once.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 02:55 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It was awful.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I really liked that movie. I thought it was better than Spider-Man. I liked the whole internal conflict of "I'm not the bad guy".

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:37 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I thought Dare Devil was way better than Spider-Man as well. But X-Men 2 is the best as far as comic book movies go, and you better believe I'm buying it this Tuesday.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:54 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Hear Hear, Hiker! I loved Daredevil: much better than Spider-Man, but the pinnacle of Comic Book Movies is X2 (the Hulk just plain sucked)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:59 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I can't help it. I loved the Hulk. I never met a movie that had such great sound and visuals like when the Hulk starts busting up hood.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:01 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

That movie was crap. Crap Crap crappity crap

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:03 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, so I love crap. Every minute of it.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:05 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

smile I love poo.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:05 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I absoultey despised The Hulk more then anything. Spiderman was ok, just a little but better then Daredevil. I thought there were some parts of Daredevil that were really fake.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 07:16 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What ever.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:13 AM
slinger
Scifigunslinger

I hope this isn't a DVD with just like a deleted scene or two. I want this to be stuff that almost got the movie an R rating. That would be cool.

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 02:58 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

There's no such thing as a movie where everything looks real. You know this Lind

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:39 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I liked The Hulk. And I agree that X2 has been the best one so far. I can't wait for Phoenix in X3 and hopefully Gambit and Beast. The X2 DVD had a short deleted scene of Jubilee that was pretty cool.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:03 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie
I liked The Hulk. And I agree that X2 has been the best one so far. I can't wait for Phoenix in X3 and hopefully Gambit and Beast. The X2 DVD had a short deleted scene of Jubilee that was pretty cool.
Damn you Wolfie ! want to get X2 soooooooooo bad!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:15 PM
Kes
Philie

Topic ppl.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 02:40 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

X2 was awesome, although I still think The Crow is the best comic book movie ever (and one of the best MOVIES ever)

As for the Daredevil director's cut, I will definitely be viewing that. Anything that makes the movie darker makes it better IMO.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:10 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smithers2003

How long is the movie last?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:52 PM
smithers2003 is currently offline Click here to Send smithers2003 a Private Message Find more posts by smithers2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I liked Daredevil but i think is bullshit that they have to come out with a Directors Cut just to squish more money out of us, what next? Special Directors Cut?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 01:51 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote