KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » is the victorias secret fashion show demeaning to women?

Is the victorias secret fashion show demeaning to women?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 5 23.81%
no 15 71.43%
i dont know 1 4.76%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

is the victorias secret fashion show demeaning to women?
Started by: Furious Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furious Angel

Arrow is the victorias secret fashion show demeaning to women?

What do you think of the Victorias Secret fashion show? "they are so sexy its just like playboy but better" is not an opinion!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:42 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

I have voted no. I don't think that any beaty pageant or show is putting down a woman. The reasons are two: anyone who would want to see a woman put down, can easily see so by merely pushing the right keyboard letters on the net. Secondly, is a man in a muscular show being put down? A man will look good (in general) through his masculinality (the ways are too many to enumerate here). A woman will look good through here feminity. Vick's secret is one of the ways for women to do that. You have all other kinds of activities, shows contests that women can show their talents. This is only one.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:47 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

Ohh, and I forgot to mention I like to see woman's ass on tv.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:48 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i personally dont really care cuz you really decide how to let guys treat you wink

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:51 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Don't care either. I don't even watch it anyway, I'm 15 with 4 others in my house.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i watch it cuz i like the actual lingerie stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:56 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

i think its ok if you are comfortable with your body and want to show it the Vicky's Secret show is just celebrating feminity (in my opinion)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:56 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

Silver, we are going somewhere here. What kind of lingerie do you like... Do you wear some (foam falls from my mouth).

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:57 PM
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
i watch it cuz i like the actual lingerie stick out tongue

yea i like it too...a little pricy though...its all good but the black lace g-string with the strand of pearls looks a little unconfortable

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:58 PM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:58 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well i wear the normal kind stick out tongue
and are you faoming at the mouth friend stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:04 AM
Friend44

From every orifice. For you.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

*starts foaming at the mouth too*

Those are nice...oh, hi Irene!

*goes back to staring*

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:05 AM
silver_tears

well hello huh did i just do something stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:06 AM
Furious Angel

their just being men wink

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:07 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
i personally dont really care cuz you really decide how to let guys treat you wink

true, even though some guys think because of shows like this and from past girls they can do anything they want to u. But other factors play into that, such as father figure and how they were raised.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:10 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed. Otherwise we'd have a ton more babies than the world has room for!

Howdy Bid! *waves*

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:12 AM
Furious Angel

i think she meant it the other way around

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:14 AM
silver_tears

I actually like the lingerie with the little rhinestones on it but not the g-string one messed

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:14 AM
Furious Angel

they are cute but the plain ones are easier to wear under tight clothes

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:15 AM