KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Cyclops / Scott Summers

Cyclops / Scott Summers
Started by: Elanor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peejayd
* there are many arcs which was just as cruel, dark as Messiah CompleX ...

... None in which the very existence of the whole mutant species was at stake.
The survival of the currently living mutants has been threatened quite often, yet there has been the fact, that more and more mutants would have been born no matter what. With M-Day the situation has changed severely, and Messiah CompleX was probably the very last chance to bring the mutants back on line.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 01:00 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by wannabe
... None in which the very existence of the whole mutant species was at stake.
The survival of the currently living mutants has been threatened quite often, yet there has been the fact, that more and more mutants would have been born no matter what. With M-Day the situation has changed severely, and Messiah CompleX was probably the very last chance to bring the mutants back on line.

* so, that brought him out of character? well, let's see if some writers can explain that impulsive change... smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 10:55 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

Cyclops is one of my favorite characters,he showed true strength in Messiah Complex arc. Anybody know where I can get some cool pics of him in Astonishing X-Men? I want scans of him in his normal clothes,I hate the uniform he has with the covering over his head.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 08:45 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by mastagambit
Cyclops is one of my favorite characters,he showed true strength in Messiah Complex arc. Anybody know where I can get some cool pics of him in Astonishing X-Men? I want scans of him in his normal clothes,I hate the uniform he has with the covering over his head.

I agree....i cant stand that costume...ever since they first showed it....horrible..i.m.o

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:14 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

yup,it really is horrible,I like the 90's version back when he was leader of Blue Team. I also like the X-Treme version when he has a kinda headset to the side of his face,it looks so very cool.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 04:00 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by peejayd
* so, that brought him out of character? well, let's see if some writers can explain that impulsive change... smile

Perhaps!? The situation is certainly severe enough to bring a person to a point where he/she is willing to go beyond his/her usual boundaries.
I guess before the accident any of those people who crashed in the Andes would have sworn by god they would never eat human flesh, yet when a situation severe enough arises ... erm

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 04:03 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by mastagambit
yup,it really is horrible,I like the 90's version back when he was leader of Blue Team. I also like the X-Treme version when he has a kinda headset to the side of his face,it looks so very cool.

* like to see that too in the mainstream... i hate it when he covers his hair... but Logan SHOULD cover his hair instead... hehehe... peace...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 09:06 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Perhaps!? The situation is certainly severe enough to bring a person to a point where he/she is willing to go beyond his/her usual boundaries.
I guess before the accident any of those people who crashed in the Andes would have sworn by god they would never eat human flesh, yet when a situation severe enough arises ... erm

he's been worse off than he is now, and been the same guy. things are at the best they've been since M-Day, and only now he changes?

its bollocks, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 12:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Raoul
he's been worse off than he is now, and been the same guy. things are at the best they've been since M-Day, and only now he changes?

its bollocks, imo.

I already gave my two cents in the Cyce respect thread.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Last edited by wannabe on Mar 5th, 2009 at 02:42 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 02:32 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I already gave my two cents in the Cyce respect thread.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Re: Cyclops / Scott Summers

Originally posted by Elanor
Ok, I am shocked that there hasn't been any Cyclops thread. Now I have created one big grin
So guys pics, opinions, anything! (Umfh...I'm afraid of the opinions a bit... stick out tongue cool )

you should be. Cyke is a dik. I think that he should've never been an X-Man much less the leader. But I guess Xavier's just to much of a sweet heart to let a mutant with such a problem go by without something good FINALLY happening.

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 01:35 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Nighty101
you should be. Cyke is a dik. I think that he should've never been an X-Man much less the leader. But I guess Xavier's just to much of a sweet heart to let a mutant with such a problem go by without something good FINALLY happening.

he's the best leader. xavier says so, even wolverine says so.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 07:04 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'm just wondering if you're going to make actual comic references or post some examples to back your claims instead of just saying "Scott sucks"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 04:49 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Re: Re: Cyclops / Scott Summers

* you know who's the "dique"? it's that person who bashes a character in its own thread... wink

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 04:43 AM
Nighty101

eh there shouldn't even be a thread about him anyway. Gay b*tch lovers stick out tongue

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 02:26 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

eh there shouldn't even be a thread about him anyway. Gay b*tch lovers stick out tongue

someone's jealous.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 02:42 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

So are you just upset that there is no Nightcrawler thread for us to come and troll? I don't think you know anything about Nightcrawler or Cyclops to be honest. You're one of the people who only watch the movies, and cartoons.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 05:59 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

there is a nightcrawler thread somewhere, i think. i have no urge to troll it though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 03:08 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Raoul
there is a nightcrawler thread somewhere, i think. i have no urge to troll it though...

Well yeah me either. I was just saying.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 03:57 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I can agree that Kurt is a pretty underrated character, but going so far as to put him above Cyclops is just... yeah. no expression

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 04:46 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote