KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock
Started by: DJ Velocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

i like her and she reminds me of shania twain big grin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:52 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Shes lovely! thumb up

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:54 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MISSME

Yes, she is very sexy...!! Too...bad she never reads this web site.

Maybe she will be in the next "Cheers" movie being filmed in Texas!

She could easy show up as an extra! I wonder if anyone will notice her in disguise?

Her wonderful personality might give her away to the crowd of extras during the filming of the action scenes.

It better to be in lots of movies!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:34 PM
MISSME is currently offline Click here to Send MISSME a Private Message Find more posts by MISSME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MISSME

How about a movie with Shania Twain and Sandra Bullock....the movie would be the sexiest and with two very smart women that compete against each other.........no not another police detective movie!

How about a movie that goes fast......how about formula one race cars....fast airplanes or even possibly fast computers.....!

Sandra did well in the "The NET" movie!

Wait and see!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:47 PM
MISSME is currently offline Click here to Send MISSME a Private Message Find more posts by MISSME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MISSME

I like the pictures.......!

Are there anymore fantastic pictures of Sandra?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:50 PM
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by MISSME
I like the pictures.......!

Are there anymore fantastic pictures of Sandra?
So you don't think she is fat cow anymore?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 11:08 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

WHY must people come into a thread for FANS of the person or subject in the topic, then they make dumb comments like that?? Are they looking for a fight??

love I Love You Likey love
Tuu hai merii likey!! Duur se paas ham ho rahe hain!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 11:47 PM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah..i believe so actually!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 12:00 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by HannaBananabal
WHY must people come into a thread for FANS of the person or subject in the topic, then they make dumb comments like that?? Are they looking for a fight??
Are you talking to me?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 12:25 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

No i think she was talking to MISSME person...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 02:31 AM
MISSME

Wake up...........maybe not!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:02 AM
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

No, I was saying anyone in general that comes onto topics targeted at the fans of the person or topic, that say rude things about that person or thing. I wasn't attacking anyone in general, but your rude comment about a "fat cow" triggered my comment.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 12:26 PM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bhang
Slider

Re: Sandra Bullock

quote:
Originally posted by HannaBananabal
No, I was saying anyone in general that comes onto topics targeted at the fans of the person or topic, that say rude things about that person or thing. I wasn't attacking anyone in general, but your rude comment about a "fat cow" triggered my comment.
Hey, keep up with the postings before you start ranting...here is her original post

quote:
Originally posted by MISSME
Sandra is really gaining lots of weight. She looks like a couple of tons of blubber!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:57 PM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

That means nothing, and says nothing about a fat cow. It's still rude to talk about people like that. I'm gaining weight, too! And I won't talk about other people like that!

And if you'd keep up with MY post, I said I wasn't attacking anyone IN GENERAL. Most people who see a celebrity's name in a topic will open it and expect to see something nice about the person, like "I love her movies" or somethin, not sometin about how big she's getting.

AGAIN: NOT attacking anyone in general.

Last edited by HannaBananabal on Nov 24th, 2003 at 08:23 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:16 PM
Clavis
HOT

I like sandra bullock

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:18 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah...me too! shes not one of those stuck up pathetic loosers...go Sandra!! big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:25 PM
Bhang
Slider

Yeah!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:51 PM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MISSME

Have you seen Sandra ...lately? Maybe a recent picture would change your option? Something with a recent date stamped on the picture!

Or else, she might being trying to hid her big ...butt!

I am not trying to be rude...I just want the true facts!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:06 PM
lil bitchiness
-

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:22 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:25 PM