KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » A Test

A Test
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Personally, I find the attention seeking habit of capitalising random or sequences letters to be an immature and pointless exercise.

All it says to me is 'skip reading that post, it's probably pointless anyway.

Well, that's my $0.02. Take it or leave it.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:29 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Was someone talking about giving away money?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I dont think it's that bad. In the GDF, 98% of all posts are pointless. I could understand if capitalizing all letters caused a problem with the Forum, but if it's just annoying to some, it shouldn't even be an issue.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:36 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah yeah yeah... let's focus on the money RC was giving away...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Wow, I hate to think how you would act if RC was giving away a quarter big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:42 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hah! Now, that's just crazy talk!

BtVS

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:44 PM
Tex
Yumsz

*dangles a quarter infront of Ush*
Dance for me you little boy! Dance!!!!
Bwwwaaahahahhaahahha!! evil face

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Try a 50p piece and you may have a deal.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:49 PM
Tex
Yumsz

hmmmmm, dont know if your dancings worth 50p big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's about 3 quarters, you know!

BtVS

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 10:58 PM
Tex
Yumsz

3 quarters eh? Maybe if you dance and juggle sharp knives at the same time big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 11:01 PM
Ratcat

I have a rather scruffy looking dollar bill here too. big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 11:06 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

A whole dollar? The possibilites are endless now big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 11:08 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Tex, thanks for understanding where I was coming from.

RatCat, it wasn't immaturity. If you took it as that, that's cool. I don't worry about little things like the capitalization of letters. Like I said before, I was doing it to see the reaction of some of you. I knew it would make some of you angry.

Originality shouldn't be a burden or a cancer here. I'm just trying to make my mark here, you know? It's just my way.

We need to be cool with one another, no matter what. rolling on floor laughing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 19th, 2001 04:45 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

RatCat- (and keep in mind, I'm not angry) I think that immaturity is ones reaction towards a certain subject.

An immature individual would bring out the worst with a subject, or something that one would 'roll his eyes about'. In a sense, many people assumed the worst in my capitolization of letters. I'm in no way labeling those who critizised my acts as immature, I'm simply saying that difference should not be frowned upon.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 19th, 2001 04:55 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Dont get me wrong Macco, but I dont really think you were being original or anything like that, I just find it silly that some one would make a really big deal about capitol letters.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2001 05:16 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

yeah bro! I guess I can't say that the capital letters were original, but making such a huge deal of it was BS! It was needless to make such a little ordial into such a huge one!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 19th, 2001 05:24 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah that's true, but were just adding to the fire talking about it, so let's get the hell out of here and get some booze smokin'

Old Post Oct 19th, 2001 05:27 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! smokin' smokin' smokin'

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 19th, 2001 05:32 AM