KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Page to Screen

Page to Screen
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Page to Screen

which books should be made into movies, who would star in it, and who should be the director?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 01:31 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

very good question indeed....Hmm well I am into history books and always wanted a epic about alexander the great...which I hear theres two in the works(yay!!)
maybe a modren version of Animal Farm by George Orwell which animal animations like that was in babe...I think that could be chilling...

I need to think more about this...Hmmmm

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 01:42 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

wow, what a coincidence! we just finished reading animal farm in lit! yes, a new version would do. did you hear that colin farrell is playing alexander the great? i was hoping that leo dicaprio or someone else would play him.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 01:53 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

leo was scripted for the other version which would come out a year later than the one with colin farrell.(is he still?) I dont care for colin ferrel in the part but he may surprise especially since its got a 130million dollar budget and oliver stone directing(they say he's been planning this for 8years!) so Ill keep my fingers crossed! big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:03 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

they are going to make two versions?! what's the point in that?!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:36 AM
silver_tears

to see which makes more money wink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:02 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i have a feeling that the leo version would do better. whose the director for it?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:14 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

baz luhrmann (moulin rouge)and he also wants nicole kidman back this movie as well

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:21 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

glory! god no! moulin rouge was whacked and i don't nicole would fit the movie.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:12 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

me either...and Angelina Jolie is going to be in oliver stones..ekk!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

oliver stones? what's that about?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:31 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I guess she is going to be Alexanders mom..or somethin..not sure
(oliver stones alexander the great)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:32 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

alex's mom...oliver's stone? are those two different stories? i'm confused.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:34 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

oliver stone is directing the 'Alexander the great movie'due next year. Angelina Jolie is suppose to play his mother.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:35 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

she can't pass as roman. what poor taste in casting!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:38 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

well as the mother of Alexander, Olympias,She has universally been condemned as an evil, scheming, murderous witch. The only good words ever written about her are that she was beautiful and she loved her son. so maybe Angelina Jolie might not be to bad evil face I really would have rather seen someone else though...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:48 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i learned alot about alex last year in hist, don't know much of the mom.

have you read lois duncan's ransom and is there a movie of it yet? i read it back in eigth grade for a book report. not bad.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:51 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

no I havent read any of her books sadly...as far as I know they havent made that book into movie yet. hmm they have made 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' a move and 'Killing Mr. Griffin' is a NBC Movie.

the book that mirrored her daughters murder is 'Don’t Look Behind You'.
that I might read cause thats a chilly coincidence

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:01 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

who was in "killing mr. griffin" and when year did it come out?

awww...that's sad. =(

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:04 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

heres a link with some info...hope it helps

killing mr. griffin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:31 PM