KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Page to Screen

Page to Screen
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by cermiestar
The narnia chronicles!

who would you like to see direct and act in that?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 11:29 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
oliver stone is directing the 'Alexander the great movie'due next year. Angelina Jolie is suppose to play his mother.

Alexander the Great eek! It shall be perfect...Great stick out tongue

I can't wait to see how Oliver Stone will make the battle scenes againt the Persian Empire.

It will be an opportunity to see battle elephants - now rea elephants and not Mumakils from ROTK; the power of Hoplite infantry and Macedonian light cavalry against the enormous Persian army with several different races.

Dario had an enormous army wich reach 200.000 men in several battles agaisnt the Macedonian and allies wich were about 20.000 men army.

stick out tongue

My favorite movie would be Silmarillion/Peter Jackson or Ubik- Phillip K.Dick/Ridley Scott, or Futurologic Congress - Stanislaw Lem/Ridley Scott.

I'd like to see a current version of Moby Dick too.

big grin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 11:12 AM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Corlindel
now rea elephants and not Mumakils from ROTK
Nitpicky perfectionist comment here...Mumak is the singular, Mumakil is the plural. No 's'

I'm sorry I'm like that....stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 05:56 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what the heck is that second thing that corlindel said?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 08:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

no bloody clue

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 01:08 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

what the second paragraph?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 06:33 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no this: Mumakils

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 06:56 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Mumakil are the 4-tusked gigantic elephants in Lord of the Rings, mistakenly called Oilphaunts

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:09 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

is that what they were called in the book? mumakils, that is.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:13 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yes. And there isn't an 's.' That drives me crazy

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:57 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

shall i add a couple of more "s" to the word for your "enjoyment"? *grin* laughing

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:37 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Go ahead, punk, make my day laughing

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:18 PM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

I love this conversation! I can't believe I missed it! laughing eek!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 07:24 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
Go ahead, punk, make my day laughing

alright i will! big grin *cracks knuckles and takes deep breath...* Mumakilssssss! laughing or should i put an "s" between each letter of that word...yes i shall! big grin Msumsasksislsssss! laughing laughing *evil laugh*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:12 AM
cermiestar
kitten

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
who would you like to see direct and act in that?

to direct - Bryan Singer, i love his work, usual suspects and the apt pupil are brill! i also like waht he did with x-men, made it seem real and made you relate to the characters so i'd like to see him do that with another fantasy film, but i don't think children's fils are his sort of thing....stick out tongue

act? - i have no idea what about you?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:35 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
alright i will! big grin *cracks knuckles and takes deep breath...* Mumakilssssss! laughing or should i put an "s" between each letter of that word...yes i shall! big grin Msumsasksislsssss! laughing laughing *evil laugh*
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
!!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:13 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

cermie: i've only read part of one of the books in the saga, so i don't know much about the rest of the saga.

lord soth: bwahahahaha! laughing i'm annoying! ^.^

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:05 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Hehe. It was clever, too

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 02:39 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

*grins* why thank you ^.~

are there any more great epics/fantasy stories out there besides hp and lotr?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 02:40 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

DRAGONLANCE!!!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:06 AM