KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

My team came here by car, now were all in the lobby awaiting ur arrival.

So if you need a drriver, I'd be happy to.

*Seated in the lobby reading his newspaper, Cesius gets out his mobile phone and dials the Shezs operator number*

What is this I don't even

Last edited by Kostabot on Nov 23rd, 2003 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:30 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mind you, a van of some sort would probably be better than a car!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:32 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Shez isn't at broadcast depth yet- Ariadne's not connected.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:33 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

okie let's have a look

Burn: lookout, lobbyguard
Hep: pickpocket 1
X: pickpocket 2 (rather have a good martial arts person on this, atleast a 14 MA if poss)
Rade: computer guy
Castor: lookout

Me and Coeus, if necessairy: Driver(s)

no idea what other ppl could really do, maybe more body guards, back ups, look outs or anything like that, Maybe also useful a few ppl to guard our exit, you never know what might go wrong

again this is just my suggestion, nothing final

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:33 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Mors, Coeus what do you guys think?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:39 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

-Cels if you have ANY questions just PM me, I'll be glad to help you out-

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'd take driver, since I'm not going to be blowing anything up or shooting anything.

Also, just in case, I'll take a D'eagle with me into the Matrix.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Sure sounds fine Ares, just make sure you upload that driving skill, if you don't have it yet

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nevermind then, I'm out of points.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As the Shez flies on through the tunnels. Dallas switches helm with Ariadne, and comes to join the rest of you.

"Ok, boys, what've we got?" he asks.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:49 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Thanks Fire.

I'd also have no problem to bein direct contact with the carrier, I'm not armed.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:51 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ares is a Hacker, he can drive!

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Alright, I'll drive then.

"Just a second, Captain, we're forming our plans..." Ares says, saluting Dallas as he approaches.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Yup, and what ARE those plans?" he asks.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Don't ask me, all I know is that I'm driving and that I'll have a D'eagle in my pocket just in case!" Ares says with a chuckle.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:59 AM
General Zink
Bane

"I'll be pickpocketing," Heph adds.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:03 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We'll see about what you are carrying when you hit the Loadout programme.

Shall I download Pickpocket into you now, Heph?

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"And the rest of you?" asks Dallas.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:24 AM
General Zink
Bane

Yeah, load me.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:27 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*looks to Fire, then to Dallas* "Well, sir, one of us will be the second pickpocket, and the other will be in the lobby somewhere close to the light rail station, just in case...does that sound good, Fire? I don't care about who takes what position, i'm fine with sitting out if you wanna try your hand this time."

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:29 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote