KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Zink
Bane

"We have no damn idea, Captain Dallas," Hephaestus says. "Ariadne, did you figure out anything about the blonde girl? Were there any others with her?"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:40 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, Burn and San saw one other, and there was a third in the van they escaped in," says Ariadne.

You don't know much about this sort of thing, Heph. But Burn and Mors and San... you are sure you have seen that blonde girl somewhere before!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

"The blonde one was a rebel, definately. Dont know if they were on our side, but they werent rebels."

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:04 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OVER THERE? Some of you made some very stupid decisions. But that doesn't matter I want to talk to the council when we get back Dallas"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:15 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I'll talk to the damn Council," says Dallas. "Damn it... that's my chance to pull one back on Morpheus ruined..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*breaths in heavily*
"Sorry for my out burst people, Just the damn Emotions."
Turns to Ariadne: "did that blond girl and that man read as humans or as programs? (I suppose you can see the difference when you look at the code)"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:18 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"They read as human to me," says Ariadne.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:19 PM
Fire

"Hmm someone must know something. Dallas will we return to Zion like the percy?"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:20 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Where else are we going to go? No point sitting on our asses out here. Oh, SOMEONE is going to pay for this..."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"What is it you are thinking, Fire?" asks Ariadne.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:22 PM
Fire

"Well if they are human they must be from Zion, unless there is something really strange at work. If they are from Zion Someone will know something, either a council member or Commander Lock maybe?
But if they don't want to talk we can check records to see which ships are out and at broadcast depth. (I asume they keep records, but the zion gate controle looked very high-tech so I asume they have records)
Also we might check for ships that have fanished in the last couple of months (ignore this last thing if I am sure no ships have fanished)"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:26 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"NO-ONE messed with Dallas and gets way with it..." Dallas is saying in the background.

"If you think she is another Rebel," says Ariadne, "I can check through records right here if you want."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:28 PM
Fire

"Yes that would be nice.... If she isn't a rebel than we have some serious problems, Either someone erased her record which would suggest some major private op. is going on. Either the machines found a way to make programs read as humans, which I doubt it is. Because the few things I saw really looked like human style instead of machines. But with a machine you never know. Last but not least there is another group of Humans out there somewhere which seems very unlikely."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Fire, you and Ariadne search through code and visual records for the girl- who looks remarkably like Sarah Michelle Gellar out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

And after a few minutes, you get a positive match! She is indeed a Rebel- her name is Medea.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:34 PM
Fire

"Dallas we've got her, Ariadne can you search her ship and its last mission?"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"What have you got?" asks Dallas.

"She doesn't seem to be on the active service roster," says Ariadne.

"WHO doesn't?"

"This Medea woman; it's the girl they saw who saved Burn." Dallas snorts.

"You got THAT wrong," he says. "Try again; that can't be Medea."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Celsius, roughly at this point you and Marduk have finished checking the records as well.

"Medea?" says Marduk. "That can't be right... are you sure, Finn?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:37 PM
Fire

"Check the obituary Ariadne, I'd bet my head on it that she's KIA"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:38 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*Coeus speaks, then coughs as the words don't want to come out, composes himself, then finally says* "I don't think they are Zion...i mean, if they are, then there are two things wrong. first is that, the System knew they were there, but didn't know of us, and second, Zion sent ONE crew to rendezvous with the Percy and do this mission, which means, in my mind, one of two things...either they are free of both the matrix and Zion, but somehow got a ship and are acting without our knowledge, or...They are still in the Matrix...i know it sounds crazy, but...i don't know, maybe i'm wrong, but that's what it seems like to me...I'm gonna go lay down now, save debreifing for Zion...If you need me, and with your permission, Cap'n, i'm gonna rest up, after that debacle..." *looks around room, at everyone, before stopping at Dallas*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:39 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Medea as in one of Captain Jericho's crew," says Dallas. "From the Bounty? That's way wrong."

-

"One of Jericho's men..." says Marduk. "That's... damn it, and the man was Loomis..."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 19th, 2003 at 01:17 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:40 PM