KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"What actually IS the plan?" asks Dallas.

Off for the night, see you folks tomorrow!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

jeez
*explains my master plan*
too lazy to rewrite it.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:32 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Pickpockets, I suggest you bump into him, knock him over, make it look like an accident. Then, when you pass him after some apologies, get the thing...what's it called again?" Ares says, asking at the end because he wasn't paying attention, as usual.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

umm, it might be suspicious if two people knock him over in the space of 10 min expecially if he's a guard.
i think lightly brushing past him using quick hands will work.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 03:00 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, Burn is correct...there will be no touching of him at all...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 04:40 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*Celsius puts away his Newspaper, and looks at his watch.*

(Cloud, Virus. I need to know where you are)

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:23 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

celsius can you be the other pick pocket?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:16 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

No room for download.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:29 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

you guys do know, you can kick something out.

but we have enough ppl with some spare slots, I suggest they do it

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:58 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

I can be one of the pick pocketers, or the computer guy. whatever you guys think fits the plan better.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:10 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

****ING MOFO COMP CRASHED AFTER MY POST
so here it goes a second time

good rade you can be a second pickpocket

so far

We Have:
Burn: Lobbyguard1
Hep: Pickpocket1
Rade: Pickpocket2
Virus: Driver1
Ares: Driver2?

We Need:
Lookout: ALWAYS USEFUL
Computer guy: VITAL MISSION PLAYER
Lobbyguard2: WE HAVE THE MANPOWER
Exit Defender: ALWAYS USEFUL, DONT WANT TO BE TRAPPED IN THE MATRIX/ WE HAVE THE MANPOWER

Unassigned People:
Alex
Castor
Cloud
Mors
Coeus
Celsius
Myself

Now here is what I would suggest, I assigned ppl based on their abilities and Ariadnes Analyses

Castor and/or Alex: Lookout(s)
Cloud: Lobbyguard2
A vet: Computer Guy
Another Vet: Lobbguard3
Other vets: Base Defence

Castor and Alex as lookouts: Cause they can both fight unarmed (IF NEEDED) and can fire guns, which they could take from security guards
Cloud as lobbyguard2: cause he can fight with a gun and unarmed
Vet as a computer guy: Always useful to have a vet around, they know stuff.
Vet as lobbyguard3: we have the man power for 3 lobbyguards, and again always useful to have a vet around
Vets as exit defence: We have the man power/dull job(think players would like some more action)

AGAIN JUST IDEA's OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

BUT WE NEED A DUTY ROSTER SOON

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not sure if Alex is coming yet; I have received no word from Tiger- count her out for now.

Dallas listens to your plan.

"Any of you geniuses stop to worry about what happens if the Courier checks his pockets whilst you have his device in your laptop?" he asks.

"And how many people do we actually NEED in the lobby? Won't the people in the Terminal need bodyguards if it all goes to hell as well? There isn't actually anyone that needs bodyguarding in the lobby at all, is there? Put lookouts in the Lobby, fine, but I don;t see why we need guards.

And will the drivers be doing the look out work in the car park or shall we leave someone out there as well?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 23rd, 2003 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is a note for you guys here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...7387#post757387

...that I would like you all to read...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:30 PM
Dexx
wingless

question. Will the carrier actually spend osme time in the duty free shops? he can be very well pocket picked right there..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:44 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Courier is on offical business and is unlikely to do any such thing.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:49 PM
Fire

I assumed the drivers would do look out as well. only natural
as for getting bodyguards for the pickpockets and the computer guy - well I need a map to plan that thing first- all those people should be able to fight a decent job without a weapon, most of the people who aren't there can't fight, very well, unarmed. so untill I get a plan, which might show a way in with a weapon, I can't put people on bodyguard duty

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 03:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, then don't just crowd the lobby with heavies, that might look odd," says Dallas. "And in a car park, all anyone can see from a car is other cars!

"And did anyone think about the problem with the Courier checking his pockets whilst the device ain't there?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 03:19 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"O thats a good point, is there any way we can replace it with a blank USB thingy (thats what im gonna call the thing were stealing)"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 04:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"That's more like it," says Dallas. "We'll give him a dummy when we take it and swap the original back when we are done."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 04:25 PM
Dexx
wingless

"sounds good" says Rade. So...dload me the pick pocket training

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 04:43 PM