KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"I'ld rather just use my most dangorous weapon, if that's alright with you Celsius. I'm not too good with guns." Cloud admits, "I wonder what's taking them so long."

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:17 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

"Perfectly alright, I knoww you can handle yourseld without the need for guns."

*I look at my watch again. And then dial The Shez*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:51 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"let's just hope this doesn't affect our mission. How long till full power? we need to broadcast.." says Rade

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:28 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ares, there is no answer.

"Operator... can you hold for a moment?" says Ariadne as you call, Celsius.

"Is everyone ok?" calls back Ariadne. "We're stable at the broadcast point and should be able to go ahead, though we aren't going anywhere for a while!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 12:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

"I can hold."
*I look at Cloud and Virus.*
"Somethings wrong."

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 01:42 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Cloud looks worried, "Are they all alright?"

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 04:41 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Let's get this thing going, I would like to be back in the real world should any sentinel appear"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:52 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey, Shez crew, you guys head to the cahirs to be hooked in.

Someone is missing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"****"

Who?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:42 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hint- there is a ten-gallon hat-shaped gap where you might expect a person to be at this point.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:43 PM
Fire

Hmm DALAS?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup... you may want to check where he was when the ship turned sideways...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:49 PM
Fire

"Guys go on this mission without me, I'm off to find Dallas"
*runs across the entire ship to track down dallas. Starting at his last known location*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He was yelling instructions to Ariadne on the walkway

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:55 PM
Fire

*goes to check on and under the walkway*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dallas is lying lumped on the deck below- where he was hurled down to when he was on the balcony as the ship twisted. There is a pool of blood under him.

It is a head wound.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:01 PM
Fire

darn I check to see wether or not he is still alive

(as a vet I assume I have some first aid knowledge)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup

"What's going on, Fire?" calls out Ariadne as you head down.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:04 PM
Fire

Yells: "It's Dallas he took a serious fall and has a serious head wound, But don't think about that now, GET THE OTHERS JACKED IN!"

"STAY FOCUSSED PPL AND THINK OF THE MISSION AT HAND! Mors has command as you all know. We will decide who is second in command when you get back. NO argument NOW GO"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:07 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I can't jack them in without orders from the c/o!" says Ariadne, climbing through to see what you are climbing down to. "Oh Jesus..." she says, heading down after you.

Fire, you reach Dallas. Lightning fast, his hand shoots out and takes a hold of your left shoulder.

"YOU!" he yells. "AND you!" he says, pointing at the empty space two feet to your left. "Get me my damn hat!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:12 PM