KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

*gets the hat*

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:13 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Where did you get the other one from?" asks Dallas.

"Oh, not good... I'll get some bandages..." says Ariadne.

"Nonsense, I'm fine!" says Dallas, getting up and putting his hat on.

He falls over.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*keeps him up*

"Sir you must see that you are not fine."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:16 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Don't be an idiot!" he says. "Of course, I am fine, I am DALLAS!"

Ariadne comes over with bandages.

"And I'll be fine once I am inside the Matrix."

"WHOA no..." says Ariadne. "You are NOT going in there with a head wound!"

"Who the hell is Captain of this ship?" asks Dallas, getting up, unsteadily.

"You are, and that's why you aren;t going to be dumb enough to ruin the whole mission by copping out on us halfway through. You know damn well what head wounds can do to a broadcast signal! If your signal starts to cut out and you are more than thirty seconds way from a hardline, you are dead! And a dead Dallas is still dead!"

"You worry too much..."

"We've got enough damn people for the job, Dallas! I thought you wanted to impress the Council..."

(at this point, Dallas frantically makes 'ssshhhh' like hand gestures at Ariadne, but she ignored him)

"... not get thrown in the stockade for contravenign standing orders! A head wound means you cannot go in until a Medical Officer at Zion givs you the all clear!"

Dallas, furiously, slams his fist into the wall. Well, he tries to, but he misses, and spins on the spot. He just about avoids falling over again, and tries to muster some dignity.

"Ok," he says. "I've decided to take a more backseat, supervisory approach to this mission..." he says. "I'll stay out. Fire! Either one of you can take over for me in the Car Park/Lobby. You and Mors command out there, Coeus and Celsius inside. Let's get this damn show on the road.

"Ariadne? Do we have any incredibly strong painkillers?" he asks, quietly.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Yes sir"
*whispers to Ariadne*: "Take care of him he clearly needs it"
"Indeed let's get this f*cking mission going"
*runs to his place hops in*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok guys, you are being patched in... you had better get a move on, that Courier will be here soon!

Loadout

You are in a pure white room surrounded by vast amounts of weaponry. Welcome to the Loading Programme!

Here you may chose what you are taking with you into the Assignment. Although the crew of the Percy have technically already DONE this, they can retrospectively chose their loadout now.

This is a stealth mission so do remember there are logical constraints that may make you have to take less regardless of the numbers involved here.

When you load up for this misison, you must worry about two things

1. How much you can hide (Bulk)
2. How much you can physically carry (Weight)

Everything you carry with you has a weight and bulk rating. If you go over weight, you start losing skill and speed. If you go over bulk, the fact that you are carrying fourteen tons of arteillery with you may be noticed. If you are under bulk then your weapons will not be spotted except in a detailed search or security scanner (like those at the airport).

The maximum amount of bulk you can carry is 14 points worth. This assumes you are wearing one of those huge trenchcoats. If you are not carrying much, you can chose to wear something slimmer. Trinity, for example, wears an outfit that cannot conceal a damn thing...

Do remember, though, that you only need to worry about bulk IF YOU INTEND TO CONCEAL THE OBJECT!

Here is the amount of Weight you can carry:
Strength 3: 9 points
Strength 4: 11 points
Strength 5: 13 points.

Remember you must take account of these two seperate numbers

Here are the bulk/weight numbers:

General

Shades: 0/0
Watch: 0/0
Wallet: 0/0
Mobile Phone: 0/0
Clip (pistol): 1/.5 (Glock 18- 2/1)
Clip (SMG): 2/1 (Ingrams- 1.5/1)
Clip (assault rifle/shotgun/sniper rifle): 3/2

Advanced Lightning Reload reduces the bulk of clips by .5.

Guns- with magazine loaded

Beretta 85FS .380 Security Pistol: 2/2
Glock 17: 3/2
Glock 18: 5/3
Sig-Saur P229: 4/4
.50 AE Desert Eagle: 5/4
Ingrams Mac 10: 4/3
HK MP5K: 6/5
Dlask Tactical Entry Shotgun: 9/6
HK MP5: 9/6
M16 Assault Rifle: 12/6
HK PSG-1: 12/8

Weaponry

Knife: 2/1
Nunchukas: 3/2
Staff: 12/4
Small staff (walking stick): 8/4
Spear: 15/4
Sword: 10/4
Axe: 9/5
Exotic (sais, hook swords etc.): 4/4
Throwing Knife: 2/1
Throwing Star: 1/.5

Special:

Laptop: 3/3
Blank USB device: 0/0

Ok guys, load it up! And remember to not worry about bulk on things you do not need to conceal, like the laptop.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 24th, 2003 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:52 PM
Fire

I take out my shades like my normal IRL glass's but with PITCHBLACK glass's (metal colour bars), My cellphone (the one morpheus has), my normal long leathercoat, along with my blacksuit (yep underneat that damn Coat I were a 3 piece all black suit) and my trusty silver Katana

(when I have the time I can upload pics of everything except the katana)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I asssme, btw, that only Ares, Virus, Burn, Fire and Mors will be loading out with anything of note, with Celsius taking the laptop.

If you want anyone else to carry your guns FOR you, you had best ask... you can also keep weapons in the vehicles.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 24th, 2003 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:45 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ok i wanna go with this loadout
one deagle
5 clips,
2 knives
and all the other free stuff, gimme a usb port just in case too

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:04 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's all cool Burn... though how are you going dressed for this one?

BtVS

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:10 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

trenchcoat and stuff,
check my image,
can i jack in a cd player, i have a feeling that were gonna be in the lobby for a while

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:35 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(5 Deagle clips gives you 35 bullets. Enough?)

I'll take a Glock 17 with 4 clips. (I assume we have the standard 20 bullet clips? Or is that another glock??)

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:46 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'd run that by Fire if I were you...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:47 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hmm, maybe not, uhh how many more clips can i carry, i want that, the max number of clips, i thougt five was all i can carry

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:51 AM
Fire

CHECK YOUR POSITIONS PPL

TERMINAL/LIGHT RAILWAY AREA- Coeus/Celsius in command [CAN NOT TAKE WEAPONS: HAVE TO PASS THROUGH SECURITY]

Heph: Pickpocket A (either Terminal or rail)
Rade: Pickpocket B (either Terminal or rail)
Coeus: Pickpocket Spare (as needed)
Celsius: Computer man (Rail)
Cloud: Lookout/bodyguard (as needed)
Castor: Lookout/bodyguard (as needed)

CAR PARK/LOBBY AREA- Fire/Mors in command[CAN TAKE GUNS: DON'T OVER DO IT, MIND BULK]

Mors: Lookout (Car Park or Lobby)
Fire: Lookout (Car Park or Lobby)
Burn: Lookout (Car Park or Lobby)
Ares: Shez driver (Car park)
Virus: Percy driver (Car park)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Burn is right, with the Desert Egale and knives he has room for five clips- remember it comes loaded though.

Glock 18 has the big clip, Celsius; Glock 17 has a fair clip though.

BUT- you know you cannot bring your gun with you, yes?

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 25th, 2003 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:55 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(Oh damn, forgot. sorry)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:55 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I reposted the duty roster so you can all look at it before you say what you want to take along, any questions you can PM me without a hesitation

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:58 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

So, I have the mobile phone. The sunnies as described in my prophile (Slim black, black rim.) A trenchcoat, much like Morpeus's, and a laptop.

I'm ready.

Ps. I'll make a sketch of my char as soon as I get the cnance.

Last edited by Kostabot on Nov 25th, 2003 at 01:04 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 01:01 AM
Fire

good smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 01:03 AM