KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: FIRST ASSIGNMENT- 'Codecracker'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Sleek shades, mobile phone, gray trench coat, camo pants, gray sleeveless shirt, MP5, Deagle. Since I'm in the car.

For the car, I suppose a black Yukon SUV.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 01:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Damn..." Heph says, trying to wipe up some of the Captain's blood. "He'll be alright, but he's not going in with us unfortunately." Heph grimaces after doing what he can to help Ariadne with the patch up, and gets in the chair.

Seraph-style shades, mobile phone, my red trenchcoat and gi, bandanna. No guns this time, I don't use them. Pickpocket program. And I'll position myself on the rail pickpocket position.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 02:34 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, leaving Rade for the Terminal.

Before I finally kick everything off, is everyone absolutely happy about what is required of them? Because I will not guide you once things have started- that is up to you guys as a team. I will just take you where you ask to go.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 25th, 2003 at 02:32 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 02:40 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Sounds like we get a bit of freedom in this game, though we aren't allowed to run on walls just to entertain ourselves... stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 03:18 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Castor
Castor, Natural

Wait for me.

I guess, no weapons, Mobile Phone, Shades, Wallet (can i get a phony airport id in there?).

I want black pants and black collar shirt, untucked w/ the sleeves rolled up.

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 03:45 AM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

im ready, but i still want a CD player!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:08 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

wallet, glasses, phone..that's about it. And the pick pocket dload, ofcourse..

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:42 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

ppl remember your part in this thing and listen to coeus and celsius

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:15 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You can have the fake id, though you don't quite look the part and as your plan does not involve sneaking in anywhere I doubt it is needed. And Burn by all means take the cd player (so long as you don't try and hide it for some reason...) just I thought it might wind up Fire!

Ok, folks, let's get this show on the road! Anyone still got to do loadout, tell me when you get posting...

Ten minutes later

The crewe from the Shez pull up in the car park. At this point, Shez and Percy crew alike may greet each other.

The Courier's flight is due in... ooh... about two minutes ago.

Ok people, get going. Right now you are all in the car park; get to yuor positionsm, work as a team, and DO NOT FORGET TO CALL THE OPERATOR to help you if need be. The Percy operator is also covering the scenario; technically any of you can call either operator but it is more normal to call your own.

Good luck!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 02:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

me, heph and celsius should go and buy the tickets, i think.
coeus also..as a spare

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:05 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, in that case, you may proceed to the Lobby. BTW, Ariadne CAN provide you with maps, but a map of the train would be pointless and I cannot see your plan needing them. Nonetheless, they are there if you want them.

The lobby is INCREDIBLY busy, as airports tend to be. People everywhere!

BtVS

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:14 PM
Castor
Castor, Natural

Castor leaves the car and walks into the airport,buying his ticket and passing easily through the security checks as he has no weapons. He goes trhough the Railway and then moves to his position near the Terminal where it is quite busy. He can see people moving from the gates and hopes the courier has not gotten to far away.

He opens his phone.

"Operator? Have you located the couriers gate?"

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Last edited by Castor on Nov 25th, 2003 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 05:51 PM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Sorry i'm so late in posting...i just need the shades, wallet, and cell...

*pulls out phone as he starts walking towards the ticket counter* Ariadne, get me a map of this airport, i need to know where i'm going and where the courier is gonna travel...plus, my ticket needs to be somewhere close the the terminal, otherwise it might look suspiscious if my ticket says i'm on the left of the airport and i turn right...

*turns to team* Alright, people, lets get in there and get this party started...and don't forget to look at the maps, they are there for a reason(i'm assuming the map would be loaded into our memory, or what...?)

oh, btw, after about 2:30 my time tomorrow, i'm not sure how much i will be able to post, cause i'm going home for Thanksgiving...i'll be back sunday for sure, but i dont know if i will be able to post hardly at all between then, although i'm sure i will, i'm just making sure you dont, like, stop the game because of me...Ush, if you have to get the game going, assume i do something, if need be...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:02 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wait on there, Castor, you have to buy a ticket first, and then go on the railway before you get to the terminal!

"I'll get on that map for you," says Ariadne. "I've got a fix on the Courier. He is disembarking at Gate 89. There are two men with him."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:06 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Cloud walks into the airport lobby and leans against a wall looking at the arrivals gate. (Can I be in a suit, just to look inconspicious?)

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:51 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*DAMN I KNEW THIS WASN'T GOING TO BE EASY*

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:01 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am afraid not, Cloud! Not looking stylish as a rebel is like a Jedi not bringing his lightsabre.

"I wouldn;t worry," says Ariadne. "Their probably just bodyguards as a precaution. If you do the switch without anyone seeing then they make no difference.

"I have those plans for you."

(Ariadne can talk you through the layout)

This is a map of the vulnerable ares for the Courier. The top half is the Terminal area, the bottom half is the main building area.

A- this way leads to the departure lounge, lobby etc. You'll be coming from this way, but once the Courier gets past this point the game is up.

B- Customs. As a diplomatic guy on an internal flight, the Courier is unlikely to tarry here.

C- Duty free area

D- Baggage Reclaim

E- Station- here is where the Courier will disembark having taken the train, and where you will need to catch it to get to the Terminal.

F- Station, on the terminal side

G- Terminal 4 gates, as numbered.

Attachment: airportb.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

BtVS

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:03 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, i think i'm a bit confused...the courier will come from G, through F, pass through E, C, B and A, and if he gets to A then the gigs up?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:25 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, but as you plan to get him on the train the maps are not greatly relevant, as I say.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:26 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

basicly get on the train at E and wait for the corier to come to you,

*plops down in a lobby chair and listens to music*

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 11:18 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote