KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman vs Scarlet spider vs Simbonite spider

Spiderman vs Scarlet spider vs Simbonite spider
Started by: kofmaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

Spiderman vs Scarlet spider vs Simbonite spider

who would win in a fight out of the three? and please state why

i know there all the same person will scarlet is his clone but i think that simbonite spidy would win since he has the ablilty to change his apperance and go invisable. he has the upper hand in this case but what do you people think???

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:24 AM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

symbiote spidey hands down... he has mor powers

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:26 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

If they just suddenly met and had to fight Symbiote Spidy wins for sure cause of his increased reflexes, strength, capabilites increase due to symbiote, ect...

However if they knew who they had to fight and were given time to prepare the other 2 Spidys would have time to make weaopons to defend against Symbiote Spidy by using sonic gernades ect... in which case Sonic Spidy would have to had made sure to bring his normal web shootes along as back up and resort to using those. This would of course result in a stale-mate between the 3, It think.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 06:24 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster

yeah a very good point there eidolon

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:32 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster

I was just thinking if it was just between scarlet spidy and spiderman i would have to say that scarlet would win just for the fact that he has done in the past, infacted even killed spiderman in the issue 'What if Scarlet Spider Killed Spiderman' (one of my all time favourite spidy comics) wink

any more scarlet fans here?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:39 PM
Eidolon

The scarlet Spiderman developed new weapons like his Stinger shooting thing on his wrist and impact webing. These would definently help in defeating normal Spidy in a fight. Against Symbiote Spidy they would help as well though not as much since the Symbiote boosts Spidy's powers + acts as body armor.

Also even if the other 2 used sonic gerandes or other such weapons, those usually don't kill the symbiote in the comic but just hurt it so once it recovered Symbiote Spidy would have increased power again.

So in retrospect I guess it wouldn't be a stalemate between the 3 if they knew they had to fight cause Symbiote Spidy would probably be able to keep the Symbiote togather enought to act as armor ect... until the other 2 ran out of sonic or heat weapons, in which case Symbiote Spidy would clean house.

However if Symbiote Sipidy didn't win then the Scarlet Spider definently would. Of course I'm kinda partial to the Symbiote Spidy since I really like Venom and Carnage + the other 5 Symbiote's spawned from Venom's Symbiote.

P.S. what about Kane (you know the defective but super powered Spidy clone) I wonder how he would do. (despite he's been beat by Spidy and Scarlet before)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:53 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster

yeah kaine is kool but i mean you cant see his face like no eyes or mouth kinda creepy lol

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:15 PM
Eidolon

He doesn't hava a face? I thought he just wore a mask all the time. Didin't he take off his mask in one comic to prove he was a Spidy clone cause his face looked just like Peter's only he had some huge scar or someing on his face?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:02 PM
kofmaster

not sure i though it was his face i never read that issue where he took off his mask so i just assumed it was his face lol

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:21 PM
Eidolon

Ah I remember now he did take it off to prove to Peter he was a clone or to be more accurate another clone (Scarlet Spider was real Spidy) in the issue he removed his mask he did so right before confessing to murders blames on Spidy (who was really a clone but didn't know till then, very confusing I know) in a court room.

The reason Kain hated the Scarlet Spider so much was cause the Scarlet Spider was the real Peter Parker, and since Kain was another clone and was dying he wanted his clone brother (Spidy) to live the good life of being Peter Parker.

Eventually Spidy (the clone) wants to retire to live out his life as a father, and turns over the job as Spidy to the Scarlet Spider who then ditches the Scarlet Spider costume and makes a new Spidy costum.

Thats when I kinda stopped reading Spidy comics for a while all of it was kinda confusing.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 04:34 AM
SpindelStrike

well actaully for all of you who don't know the symboite NEVER enhanced spideys powers. which i know doesn't make sense because it enhanced brock's and kasady's. (i never unsderstood why it didn't enhance spidermans powers but it made venom and carnage's powers better than his.) all the suit ever did for spidey was give him organic webbing and allowed peter to switch into costume whenever he wanted to. yes yes i know in the 90's cartoon it made him stronger but in the comics spidey's powers were NEVER EVER enhanced.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:05 AM
SpindelStrike is currently offline Click here to Send SpindelStrike a Private Message Find more posts by SpindelStrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

Really that bites...did the symbiote still act as body armor? If it did Sympiote Spidy would still have that going for him + would he be able to form tools out of the Symbiote (I know you don't see Venom do it often but he does, so I'm assuming Spidy should have had the option too).

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:50 PM
SpindelStrike

Nope the symboite suit for spidey never even formed tools with spidey either. i always thought it sucked cuz the suit didn't really benefit a guy with the poportianate strength and speed of a spider but it made two regular humans a lot more powerful them him.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:22 PM
SpindelStrike is currently offline Click here to Send SpindelStrike a Private Message Find more posts by SpindelStrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster

lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:50 PM