KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best FPS Game

Best FPS
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Half-Life: Counter-Strike 4 36.36%
Rainbow Six Series 0 0%
SOCOM: Navy Seals Series 0 0%
Unreal Series 0 0%
HALO Series 5 45.45%
Doom Series 2 18.18%
Quake Series 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best FPS Game
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Arrow Best FPS Game

I have to say Counter-Strike. Tho it's dated, i think it revolutionized the whole aspect of First person Shooters. Haven't tried it on XboX though. If anybody has, tell me if it's any good.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 06:35 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Counterstrike used to be awesome before it was bought by valve, but now it's actually too popular, and it's nearly impossible to find a quality game going on at any given time.

Not only that, but the game promotes camping too much now, if you move with just about any gun, it sprays everywhere, the guns are just too sloppy.

I think the best is the Doom series, or half life.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Not a big fan of CS, however a big fan of the FPS genre particular favourites Medal of Honour, Doom, HALO, Battlefield 1942 & Red Faction.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:48 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Goldeneye for N64

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:29 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Timesplitters series should be on that list, and Ghost Recon. and the whole 007 series which is strong. out of those id say Counterstrike.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:31 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

100% counter-strike . The xbox version is nice, but if you've played it for pc you wont find much new. its definately harder to play with the lack of kb / mouse, heh. Definately recommend playing it with an HDTV though, cuz my low rez tv suxorz -_-)

the one thing that annoyed me was that when you choose riot shield, you HAVE to use this one type of gun, whereas 1.6 you can choose whatever gun you want and the shield is its own accessory. Multiplayer can only be done over system link or Xbox live

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 12:52 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

CS rocks !!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 02:27 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I agree with backFire, but yes, CS does rock. And thanx for the info on the xbox version.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:46 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obba

Backfire has a point. I definitely thought it was suddenly done all sloppy and with no talent what so-ever.

Kid- He is broken
Santa- Shut up and take it, besides not like I am getting paid for sending stupid kids like you presents.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:56 AM
Obba is currently offline Click here to Send Obba a Private Message Find more posts by Obba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote