KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » who would win agent smith or spawn

who would win agent smith or spawn
Started by: srandle317

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srandle317

who would win agent smith or spawn

wow what a out of control battle

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:56 PM
srandle317 is currently offline Click here to Send srandle317 a Private Message Find more posts by srandle317 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supershane
hey hey hey

spawn because he's cooler

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 06:53 AM
supershane is currently offline Click here to Send supershane a Private Message Find more posts by supershane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

agent smith or spawn you cant really belive that smith could win i mean spawns got his powers and armor -.- its obious who would win

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:46 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Jesus, plz stop these stupid polls and questionares. Why even immagine them fighting? They r not even close to be the same brand and macabre sensation. There is no contest between these 2. Smith can stay in the Matrix and Spawn is more real then Smith will ever be.

I can't combine the Matrix world and Spawn's. If u asked about some other comic character then ok, but Smith noo.

Smith would wouldn't believe his eyes when Spawn would appear. Smith can't even immagine a creature like Spawn. That is my problem here.

There is no contest here who is cooler. Spawn is.

Smith can be cool to the movie fantasy world, but to the comic world Spawn is the man. Well even in the movie Spawn looks good.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 08:33 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iron Falcon
Wing Man

Spawnie, you have not imagination, it is not a matter of whether they are compatible it is just fun to think of such things because it would be cool to see. that is all you don't have to insult people for have and imagination, which by the way you dot have or at least a very limited one, so if you don't have anything good to say then shut-up

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 03:52 AM
Iron Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Iron Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Iron Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

OK, Spawn would probably rewrite his program into a 6 year old school girl. Smith has no chance, exept if he fights him in limbo.

I'm sorry but I do have immagination, and why don't u pick someone more dynamic then Smith, someone like Devilman aka Fudo Akira, I don't know maybe even wolverine or iron man. Dig into your head and get someone worthy to fight Spawn. It's difficult to immagine some other charcters out of the Spawn comic fight him, cuz all the villans in the comic r special and designed to give him a hard time, so when u compare Smith to any of the villans in Spawns comic, well Smith looks like a sentimental type of guy compared to them.

Who else in the comic world can be compared with Spawn, by power and skill? I say that Spawn can have a problem with very high skilled martial artists and ppl like Prof. X.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 12:38 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

Agent smith is just a program Spawn would simply smash the computers in which Agent Smith is residing in end of match.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:32 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

how the hell is spawn going to do that? he doesnt even know what the matrix is. but still spawn could crush him.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:18 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Agent Smith should fight the Lawnmoverman, oh yes, that should be something to sink his teeth in.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 12:01 PM
Eidolon

For Spawn and Smith to fight they'd have to meet or know eachother and since Spawn isn't connected to the matrix he'd either have to be connected or meet the Hardware Smith is on. Since Spawn doesn't have the ports to connect to the matrix I think he'd rather just smash the hardware Smith is on and be over with it quick and simiple.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:26 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote