KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gandalf the White against Voldemort

Gandalf the White against Voldemort
Started by: srandle317

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

lol yeah big grin

the oh my god one with hank from king of the hill

say anything you want lol i think an argument would be funny although nothing TOO nasty....unless you feel theres no other way

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:49 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

What about
LOTR is shallo, HP is a deep book? Do you think that wouldwork? Or is it too much? I speakto you as someone who got very worked up by it...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:57 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

well i suppose it would be funny just to see the reaction to that in there stick out tongue

although it may start a war lol

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:00 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Hmmmmm.. You give me an idea.
I will start gracefully then attack with might! Plus I like talking to people.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:10 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

without a doubt that would start a war. how fun! you should do that.

Attachment: merryandpippin.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:11 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

lol it would be good, but no-one is stupid enough to go start it

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:31 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Hehe, what book do you think I'm gunna read. I'll give you a clue, look at the title of this forum...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:33 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Harry Potter.

Attachment: harry.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 02:42 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

What if Gandalf and Voldy went at it in a boxing ring? no wands or staffs or anything. that'd be funny!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 07:58 PM
The Inkeeper

celebrity death match write in on the cards stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 08:11 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Even better!

Attachment: gandalf.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:48 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hey....it would be cool, Dumbledore VS Balrog!
Dumbledore: Avada Kedav...
*STOMP!*

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:12 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

dumbledore would be all prissy

balrog: ROAR!!!!
dumbledore: now sit down balrog come to my office maybe we can word this out
balrog: RORAR!!!
dumbledore: whats that...voldemort tried to kill you!
balrog: ARGH ROAR SHOUT
dumbledore: well im sure snape didnt mean it!

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:19 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

LOL
yes yea

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:39 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

eezy what the **** is wrong with you!!!

raven said she was leaving so you laughed and said it was funny!

What the f**k?

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:48 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

i dont laugh abt raven's leaving

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:50 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pallas Athene

Gandlaf would blow the socks off of Voldemort! But in a way, I agree with The Unkown. I bet it would be a close battle though. Just imagine......
Voldemort and Gandlaf are standing in the Quidditch feild, but the hoops have been magically removed. (temporarily) Voldemort is on one end of the field while Gandalf is on the other.
There is a judge's table. The sun beams heavily on the three bored and tired judges. Albus Dumbledore, Alastor Moody and for the heck of it, William Shakespeare. The fighting begins with booms and flashses of light. Spells and curses can be heard. The stands are empty, "Just in case it becomes nasty," as Moody had explained ot the eager Hogwarts students earlier. The battle ends with Gandlaf getting a score of 100% and Voldemort getting 0.5%.
You have imagined. rock

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 06:58 AM
Pallas Athene is currently offline Click here to Send Pallas Athene a Private Message Find more posts by Pallas Athene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I infered that an Istari can be killed if their corporeal raiment was incapacitated. I expect that Voldemort COULD win against Radagast the brown or the two blue wizards, but Gandalf the White? Voldemort would have no chance! A more interesting battle would be Voldemort pitted against Gandalf the Grey or Saruman of Many Colours.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 12:14 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Voldemort can only be killed by Harry Potter, so Gandalf can't win either.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 01:53 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Voldy vs. the Balrog smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:26 PM