KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Unleashed figures

Star Wars Unleashed figures
Started by: VengeanceGOD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VengeanceGOD

Star Wars Unleashed figures

Is it just me, or are these figures just plain awesome? I've started collecting them, but I only have Maul and Luke so far. I'm probably gonna get Sidious next, as they have him at my local Toys R Us.

Characters I'd like to see next:
Lando
Mara Jade
Nom Anor
Jacen, Jaina and Anakin (could all be one figure, it'd be a little bigger than usual but it would still own.)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:36 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the unleached figures are nice yes, but getting expensive for some (like me, not that I ever saw them messed)

I thought there was already a lando one out?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:28 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

i'd like to see oneof lando aswell. Ive got Vader(with mask), count dooku and leia in slave bikini. I want the Boba Fett one and the Han Solo one next. The Yoda one looks wack, which is dissapointing.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:03 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I thought wack was good?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 07:16 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

No, wack is bad. Very very bad.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I haven't gotten around to getting these yet...but hey Christmas is coming:-)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it is?
*scared*

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 05:25 PM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

have you guys seen the new Chewie unleashed? OH MY GOD does it kick @$$!!! It's the most dynamic Chewie ever, especially since he's normally just standing around, which is ashame cuz you know he can move like a friggin' lemur with all the tree climbing on Kassyykk (i can never spell that), but I guess that's what episode 3 is for. I can't find that Slave Leia, I'll have to hit ebay. The Han/Yoda/Boba waves should start actually hitting shelves by the end of December since things (at least in the states) have seemed to returned to a regular shipping schedule and stores are ordering again. The new Clone trooper is cool too, he's stepping over a dead clone. I just got the Luke/Emperor/Obi-wan wave. That luke's my fav. so far. I'd like a better Vader. i know they can improve that...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:36 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's Kashyyyk smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 10:15 PM
Volundro Ramm

Chewie/Han/Boba/Yoda have all been for sale over here(England) for about a month.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 11:43 PM
mephistodesigns

Chewie? are you sure? Unleashed Chewie that Hasbro has only just put up pictures of stating its for the spring 2004 line has been out a month?

and thanks yerssot, i was only 2 letters off...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:13 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Volundro Ramm
Chewie/Han/Boba/Yoda have all been for sale over here(England) for about a month.

Han, Boba, Yoda? that's the combo they announced in june/july and chuwie isn't one of them

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:34 PM
VengeanceGOD

You can get all of those figures right now on Ebay...so I would assume that they're out SOMEWHERE.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:22 PM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

RIGHTEOUS!

I thought I was the only Nom Anor fan out there. He, and Palpatine in my opinion are the most insidious antagonists in the Star Wars universe.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:57 AM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Yeah, Nom Anor was awesome. It's a shame we won't be seeing him again, but a Nom Anor unleashed figure would just freakin' own.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:26 AM
Julie
The Student

really......hmmm I dunno.....there are a lot of nicer personality wise characters....:-)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 01:42 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Yeah, but the "nice" guys can't exist without the villains. I mean, would YOU have watched Star Wars if it wasn't for Vader?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 01:56 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Yoda!

Attachment: yoda.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

cool./...I definately want to start this collection

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:30 AM
mephistodesigns

i love that frickin' figure!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 07:51 PM