KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Riding in Cars with Boys

Riding in Cars with Boys
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Riding in Cars with Boys

I know a lot of you arn't the sappy movie type, and neither am I. But this is one movie that none of you should miss. It's the best movie of the year, thusfar.

I loved this film. Everything about it. It has comedy, heart, and it really makes you think about your own life and family.

Let me be the first to say, I think this film will win Oscars. Barrymore gave an outstanding performace, one I didn't think she was capable of. And even better was Steven Zahn, who plays her husband.

Barrymore will be nominated, I believe. Zahn will win if his role is in the Supporting Actor catagory, instead of leading actor. And director Penny Marshal, should get a nomination, and well as the film. Like I said, this picture stands out as the best shot for Oscar night.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 21st, 2001 08:18 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Drew Barrymore*yawn* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 11:39 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*ToMacco shoves tennis ball in Texas' mouth while yawning*

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 02:28 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

*Texas informs ToMacco that he is in no way interested in kinky sex games*

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 02:59 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

eek! eek! eek!

I do suggest that you guys see it. Especailly those select few (if any big grin ) who have girlfriends/boyfriends. Barrymore proves she is a serious actress, after bombing in Charlie's Angles.

And Steven Zahn's performance as the father is Oscar worthy.

One thing that I like best about this movie [SPOILER - highlight to read]: They managed to pull off a terrific emotional family movie, without killing anyone. In the film, no one is dying of cancer, or anything predictible like that. It's a movie about how screwed up everyday life is.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 05:56 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

It finally came out on video on Tuesday. I rented it and watched it again. I liked it even better.

I highly recommend this film.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 03:53 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

training day came out too.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 04:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

No one has seen this besides me?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 07:17 AM
Dim
Creativity

Nope..not really interested in it.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2002 02:30 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Don't be like that Dimmy, you punk

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 12:55 AM
Dim
Creativity

evil face big grin

No, honestly I haven't been intersted in Drew Barrymore's last few projects..I'd really like to see her try to expand as an actress..and I haven't seen her do that so far.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 03:32 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

She does expand in this movie.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2002 06:33 PM