KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Favourite Pirates Of The Caribbean Line!

Favourite Pirates Of The Caribbean Line!
Started by: Mistique

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lost_Again
Ultimate Disaster Area

I love Johnny Depp in this film. He was good in From Hell because he was british and soooooo hot. My god i couldn't move from the screen...

My fave quote is : "mus'tve been really horrible for you to be alone on this island jack, WELL IT BLUDDY IS NOW!!!" Johnny is hot. He rocks!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 03:04 PM
Lost_Again is currently offline Click here to Send Lost_Again a Private Message Find more posts by Lost_Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

he ROCKED in frm hell - that ACCENT!!love

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 03:10 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkle

Johnny Depp was sooooooooooo hot in POTC. Even if he did wear chopsticks in his hair,lol

Attachment: 1058596313_turesjack3.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

[img] http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/legolas/animations/legolasttt4.gif[/img][img] http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/legolas/animations/legolasttt18.gif[/img][img] http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/legolas/animations/legolasttt19.gif[/img]

Nîn o Chithaeglir
lasto beth daer;
Rimmo nîn Bruinen
dan in Ulaer!

'Waters of the Misty Mountains
listen to the great word;
flow waters of Loudwater
against the Ringwraiths!'

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 04:12 PM
Sparkle is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkle a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

ESPECIALLY like thateek!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 04:23 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate_fan49113

I like all of the quotes you guys have up. But my fav one has to be the shortest.
P.S:can you guys teach me how to get those pictures up!
happy wink

pirate

Will:You cheated!

Jack:Pirate.

Last edited by pirate_fan49113 on Dec 3rd, 2003 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:13 PM
pirate_fan49113 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate_fan49113 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate_fan49113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

ALL Jack Sparrow lines!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:38 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

cuz HE was the one who had the best!!!and to think tey were his OWN!!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:34 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Barbossa: Who are you?

Jack: No one. He's no one. A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch.

and:

Jack: Clearly you've never been to Sinagapore

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:17 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing out loud i LOVE that singapore one!!!it's sooo cool to hear my country mentioned!!seriously!!cuz we're like soooo on another planet when it comes to the hollywood scene knowing us!!!!and it's also sooo appropriate!!!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:15 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I love the way he says it, though. Pure comedic genius

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:38 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

that he IS!!!!totally!!!!in all his movies!!!well maybe except the brave i bawled my eyes out in that one *cries at the memory*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:56 PM
samIam
yahooo!

I LOVE EVERY LINE!! ... BUt I love when barbossa says

not you we named he monkey JACK!!!!
heheheheh

i love my Samlove

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:01 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I actually never thought that line was funny

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:38 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

well i found it mildly amusingwink
that look depp got on his face aft that line howeverlaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:40 AM
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

this is actually my alltime fav part of the movie:

Murtogg: [spots Jack ] This dock is off limits to civilians.

Jack : I’m terribly sorry, I didn’t know. If I see one, I shall inform you immediately. [tries to continue on his way but is again thwarted] Apparently there’s some sort of a high toned and fancy to do up at the fort, eh? How could it be that two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation?

Murtogg: Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits to civilians.

Jack : It’s a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me that a… [shifts again] a ship like that [points out the Dauntless] makes this one here a bit superfluous, really.

Murtogg: Ah, the Dauntless is the power in these waters, true enough, but there’s no ship that can match the Interceptor for speed.

Jack : I’ve heard of one, supposed to be very fast, nigh un-catchable…the Black Pearl.

Mullroy: Well…there’s no real ship that can match the Interceptor.

Murtogg: The Black Pearl is a real ship.

Mullroy: No, no it’s not.

Murtogg: Yes, it is, I’ve seen it.

Mullroy: You’ve seen it?

Murtogg: Yes.

Mullroy: You haven’t seen it.

Murtogg: Yes, I have.

Mullroy: You’ve seen a ship with black sails, that’s crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?

Murtogg: No.

Mullroy: No.

Murtogg: But I have seen a ship with black sails. [ Jack slips away while they banter]

Mullroy: Oh, and no ship that’s not crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out could possibly have black sails therefore couldn’t possibly be any other ship than the Black Pearl. Is that what you’re saying?

Murtogg: [nods] No.

Mullroy: Like I said… there’s no real ship as can match the Interceptor. [notices Jack at the wheel of the Interceptor]

Murtogg: Hey! You! Get away from there.

Mullroy: You don’t have permission to be aboard there, mate.

Jack : I’m sorry, it’s just it’s such a pretty boat – ship.

Murtogg: What’s your name?

Jack : Smith or…Smithy, if you like.

Mullroy: What’s your purpose in Port Royal , Mr. Smith ?

Murtogg: Yeah, and no lies.

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

Murtogg: I said no lies!

Mullroy: I think he’s telling the truth.

Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn’t have told us.

Jack : Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn’t believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:45 AM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yeah, Barbossa is just never funny, when Captain Jack Sparrow is around, it's his hilarity aura

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:46 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

lol ANY SCENE with jack had SUMTH hilarious innit!!!totally!!!!
johnny depp rules!!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:49 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I just watched it again, and I noticed that whenever Jack's around, none of the other characters are funny at all.

It's the aura.......

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:25 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

totally*swoon*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:11 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

my favorite is:

jack: weddings! I love weddings! Drinks all around!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 01:53 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote